What music are you listening to NOW?

 
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTHP3EaIMME[/video]
 
 
Kenbo's Conestoga Wagon build thread got me listening to one of my favorite Alabama tunes.

 
 

I'm goin to the Christmas Chaos Concert tonight in Wallingford CT to see these guys....
 
Last edited:
This is really cool. I'd never heard of the Tram Sessions before but what a cool idea. These guys get up and coming bands and even established musicians to ride the Tram with them in Melborne and they record them doing a song. At first the passengers seem uneasy then they start to relax and get into it.

 
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVY8LoM47xI[/video]
 
oh yeah...and [video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrKgIzWbwwU[/video]
 
Kevin said:
Kevin said:
This is playing in my shop right now. It's part of my YT playlist. For the record I've been a Waits fan since I discovered him my senior high year in school 76-77. This is off my favorite album of his Nighthawks at the Diner . . . .

 
Back
Top