- Thread Starter Thread Starter
- #261
cabomhn said:..., in my opinion I think shinedown's rendition of simple man is better than the original, love that version
Blasphemy!
Honestly I just listened to it for the first time. When it started out I was thinking it had potential, but when he gets wound up I thought he absolutely slaughtered it. But that's music. It is after all art and art is interpreted by the looker or listener. This version I did not even finish. I had to go to YT and put Lynyrd Skynyrd's original on to get it back in my head the way I've liked it for 30 years or however long it's been out.
Covers are hard to do. I have heard some that I liked. This is them playing it recently. Like fine wine Lynyrd Skynyrd just gets better with age . . .
:lolol: This would kind of be a mix in between modern rock and something kind of new called "dubstep," basically mix that has a main electronic bass line. Enjoy (maybe?
)