What music are you listening to NOW?

Had this one one repeat for the last 2 days....great album. Every single song is good...

 
Last edited:
So with the updated site, did we lose all of the old posted music? Can't seem to play any...

I don't think so. I just went back to the 1st page, then other pages inbetween, unless the video link has been removed on their end, then it should be able to play here still.
 
I don't think so. I just went back to the 1st page, then other pages inbetween, unless the video link has been removed on their end, then it should be able to play here still.

Hard to believe Eddie is gone, the losing of childhood and teenage heroes continues...
 
Oh my goodness...a loop of this song! A whole hour! I love it!!!!

 
Found this one after finding a how to make a scroll saw sea shell video....

 
I'm a full fledged bluegrass man. I'm not in my shop right now. I'm in the house recovering from pneumonia listening to the Darlings (The Dillards) on the Andy Griffith Show. I play the mandolin and guitar, mostly in church.
Might I suggest Hayde Bluegrass Orchestra
 
The newest gem I've found is Sabaton. Last Stand. Wolfpack. Bismark. etc
 
Just discovered Icelander folk band Of Monsters And Men. Recommend King & Lionheart; Yellow Light, Dirty Paws

Cheers,
 
Back
Top