What music are you listening to NOW?

I'm an 80's hair band junkie....I can't get enough of the ballads though. Hard rock with melodies...Great stuff...Long live Aqua net!!


 
Last edited:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfvxXlb_4hg

Dominic Gaudios. Amazing talent. Check out his website for other performances.
 
Well, if you liked that you'll probably like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sbWqMVwZmA
 
Love Anna.

 


 
I often wake up with this song in mind.


News I can bring I met up with the King, on his head an amphetamine crown.
 
I love Big Rock Candy Mountain! It's really a nice glimpse into Depression era life for the homeless. Me and my step son use to sing it while driving him to school - we knew it by heart from one of our fav movies O' Brother Where Art Thou. :lolol:
 
You had to go and mention th depression.... I'll be listening to Woodie Guthrie for the next 2 weeks :sarcastic:
Thats ok, too long since I hung out with Woodie anyhow.

Its always we ramble, that river and I, all along your green valleys I will work until I die, and this land I'll defend with my life if it be, cause my pastures of plenty must always be free.
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BH2DJvgNlMA[/video]


I've been workin that Pittsburg steel, I thought you knowed. I been pourin that red hot slag way down the road. I been blastin, I been firin, I been pourin red hot iron and I been doin some hard travelin Lord.
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yI9OJ6PIbso[/video]


I just got up to my new found land, I'm living in the light of the morning.
Built my house of a new cut tree, I'm living in the light of the morning.
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4YBcf28o3A[/video]

Our women from Trinidad hauled some potatos, up to Wallensburg in a little cart. They sold the potatos and brung some guns back, and they put a gun in every hand.
The State Soldiers jumped us in the wire fence corners, but they did not know we had them guns. And the Redneck Miners mowed down them Troopers, you should have seen them poor boys run,

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ive6jmd4OKw[/video]
 
NOBODY could write a song like Woodie Guthrie. Just simple as can be, but said exactly what he wanted it to say.
 
 
Love it. I've seen it - he is not "unpopular". It's not many a one man upright bass that can cover a Beatles song and I like it - but this is one. I love this.
 
 
I agree with Kevin, big +

Here’s one my daughter put me onto. Mournful but for some reason I like it.

 
Mike, that's very powerful. I added it to my playlist. Please tell your daughter I said thanks, if that ever comes up. BEAUTIFUL song and the video is awesome. I can relate to it.
 
I'm not listening to anything right now......(Mrs Kenbo is still sleeping).
But I'm hitting the shop soon and I think I need me some of this......
 
 
Back
Top