What music are you listening to NOW?


 
My Son-in-Law a classical guitarist, music teacher and performer: Joshua Englert

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZZaBAvHjSc[/video]

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQ58npHRDIo[/video]

Makes me want to become a Luthier!!!
 
I'm such a big Rundgren fan that even if he's doing a song or style of music I wouldn't normally like, all the sudden I like it. Here he pairs with Daryl Hall of the pop duo Hall & Oates, whom I never really liked, but throw Todd in the mix and now I love it. :sarcastic:


Here he's doing his best David Bowie impression - at least with the drag. :rofl2:


And then of course there's also Donald Fagen and Walter Becker. . .

 

Not as good audio as the studio version but cool to get to see him sing it especially at this ripe old age. The guys I hung with my senior year of HS made this our anthem . . .




And for your listening pleasure, nearly two hours of the predictably unpredictable, Todd Rundgren. Just open another tab and let it ride . . . :irishjig:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5BnzQKvwd8

Scott you're lucky. Todd seems to do a concert somewhere in NYC several times a year. i'd love to go to one of his concerts again. Just watch the first 10 minutes and you'll see why.
 
Steelart99 said:
My Son-in-Law a classical guitarist, music teacher and performer: Joshua Englert

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZZaBAvHjSc[/video]

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQ58npHRDIo[/video]

Makes me want to become a Luthier!!!

That first movement - very impressive. I agree on making you want to be a luthier....some day some day.

 
 
It's not music, but right now I am listening to the hum of conveyor motors, drowning of fork lifts, and the whistle of an induction furnace melting ductile iron.
 
just josh said:
It's not music, but right now I am listening to the hum of conveyor motors, drowning of fork lifts, and the whistle of an induction furnace melting ductile iron.

Dude, that is music!
 
RE: Wood Barter's top 100 Rock Classics . . .

Walt said:
I could not figure out how to get a copy of this into here, so here is a link to it on Utube.

This has been one of my favorites for over 60 yrs and since it is still being recorded, apparently I am not alone.

It first came out in 1930 as part of an opereta, but it is a vienese waltz.

It is called Zwei Herzen Im Dreivierteltakt or translated, Two hearts in 3/4 time.

It ain't exactly a rock classic though......lol

Walt

I've embedded the video for you. Not exactly a rock classic, but who am I to judge? :sarcastic:
You may want to check out the thread at the beginning of the section, which shows you how to embed a video.
You can find it at http://woodbarter.com/showthread.php?tid=676
I hope this helps you.
 
Mike I loved that but my wife liked it as much or more to my surprise. Really cool: traditional Chinese meets R&R. Cool sounds.
 
Back
Top