What's in the mail?

Look what you made me do Trev! I am now seeing double! I tell you what, I don’t need two, you can have which ever half for $ 499,999.99 and I’ll hand deliver it to you with a bakers dozen bagel NY (smear or lux) and a large specialty NY pizza……..

Image.webp
 
I guess I don't hold my breathe right. I look, and look, and look, and look - but......
@Mike Hill suppose that I “might” (word of last week) obliged, there are some terms and conditions (lol):

1). You have to promise to share this with
Mrs. Hill.
2). This cannot be used for any type of role
playing. I don’t know what “kinky” stuff
you Tennesseans are into, but Olive wood
not have to go through such a traumatic
experience.
3). The said object cannot live behind the
velvet ropes and must be used for
special occasions with your family,
friends and when you finally do invite me
over for some TN brisket.
4). If that Treve guy asked you how
much, well feel free to add as many digits
in the equation.

I will await for your response at aisle 7…..
 
Last edited:
Let’s do a little catch up and current. Denise’s Christmas present was on back order so it came about a week late. But sense I have not figured out how to heat her greenhouse I thought this was something to give her a head start. The system is called Gardyn. So far, 17 plants have sprouted in 10 days.

pictures coming, having technical issues attaching them
 
Last edited:
Next up is an early birthday present. The company, Lectric Bikes had too good of a deal to pass up. Need to cut down the seat post an inch and AMA going to bring the handlebars back to her a bit. I chose this brand as a friend gave me his old one. Great service record with my friend and others online. I have the same folding model, but version 1 where hers is the 3.0.
 
Next up is an early birthday present. The company, Lectric Bikes had too good of a deal to pass up. Need to cut down the seat post an inch and AMA going to bring the handlebars back to her a bit. I chose this brand as a friend gave me his old one. Great service record with my friend and others online. I have the same folding model, but version 1 where hers is the 3.0.
Betty loves hers! We got her the comfort seat package with the telescopic pogo seat post. She likes this one better than the Aventon she had ad first because it has smaller wheels, and is lower to the ground so it's much easier for her to handle.
20230903_190050.webp
 
Well Mike and some of the others here like supercut bandsaw blades so I thought I'd give them a try. They definitely are priced cheaper than the Timberwolves or Olson blades I've been using.
I also got a 3/16 blade to try out for some tighter turns.
20250113_164034.jpg
 
Well Mike and some of the others here like supercut bandsaw blades so I thought I'd give them a try. They definitely are priced cheaper than the Timberwolves or Olson blades I've been using.
I also got a 3/16 blade to try out for some tighter turns.
View attachment 266804
I've tried a couple of bandsaw blades from Supercut and have been happy with them. Chuck
 
Fresh in from Tucson from @Nubsnstubs with a free rock painted lime wood. He says it’s wood but I’m pretty sure it’s texturized paint on stone given the density and hardness. Can’t wait to get a run in this weekend with some of this funky stuff everyone has been sending. Thanks Jerry! I’ll have to send a care package back for your wife with pepperoni balls and sponge candy (reminder, your wife is from Erie, lol)

IMG_4334.webp
 
I love vernier calipers but have never used a fractional set. What is the resolution of the vernier? 1/128"?
 
Back
Top