Workshop pencil

Tclem

Can't buy love. Buy wood instead
Reaction score
First name
Tony
Worked out a trade with les to make him one I these for some blanks so I order a few kits. Abw with ca finish
By the way. Got wife's camera working now I need to research how to build a photo box then I'll get better pictures. Lol

image.jpg

Tclem

Reaction score
First name
Tony
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Think I I do more I'll get the one with the pocket clip. Think I'm also going to leave the barrel sticking out 1/8" instead of Turing an 1/8" I end of blank

Tclem

Reaction score
First name
Tony
Thanks all

Kevin

Wood is good.
Reaction score
First name
Kevin
Way cool. If you're going to make more . . . . .

Tclem

Reaction score
First name
Tony
Way cool. If you're going to make more . . . . .
Sent you a pm @Kevin and thanks
These kits didn't have the pocket clip. Wasn't paying attention when I bought them and they come with the 5.6mm lead. The magic lead can be purchased through psi. Once again I wasn't paying attention. Those are suppose to be able to write in glass and metal etc.

Tclem

Reaction score
First name
Tony
I think what happened les said a workshop pen so when I searched that on psi I saw those and bought them instead of lookin in the magazine and realizing there was a " deluxe sketch" ,but it doesn't say workshop so when I did a search it didn't come up., which has the clip.

Kevin

Wood is good.
Reaction score
First name
Kevin
I would be willing to buy the clipped kits and shipped to you if you want? I think a clip is almost a necessity for me. If not I am cool with the clipless . . . . . .

Tclem

Reaction score
First name
Tony
I would be willing to buy the clipped kits and shipped to you if you want? I think a clip is almost a necessity for me. If not I am cool with the clipless . . . . . .
Whatever you want is fine with me. Just wante you to know these didn't have the clips. Either way is fine just let me know

woodintyuuu

Reaction score
First name
cliff
i need one too REMEMBER ME . I have wood to trade also, mabey not as nice as the other guys but all in all pretty nice, if yr gonna make a batch put me on list if ya want let me know cl oh ps NICE one

Tclem

Reaction score
First name
Tony
i need one too REMEMBER ME . I have wood to trade also, mabey not as nice as the other guys but all in all pretty nice, if yr gonna make a batch put me on list if ya want let me know cl oh ps NICE one
Cliff like I was telling Kevin. These don't have the pocket clip but if you want one or two or whatever just let me know. Kevin is going to want the clips. If you want these ican do it now. If you want the clip let me know and instead I Kevin ordering some for him I can order enough for both either way just let me know @woodintyuuu @Kevin

Last edited:

woodintyuuu

Reaction score
First name
cliff
three pens with clips i would lose them in the shavings i want to look important this year at the JC Campbell class im teaching . September 14-21 . how much wood will i owe ya and how much should i paypl ya for the kits it need thx cl

Tclem

Reaction score
First name
Tony
three pens with clips i would lose them in the shavings i want to look important this year at the JC Campbell class im teaching . September 14-21 . how much wood will i owe ya and how much should i paypl ya for the kits it need thx cl
Sending pm thanks