You had another piece before that we were discussing cutting. Are you able to cut this or the other piece? I don't need such a large piece, so I was trying to save some money since you mentioned cutting the other one.@Big Ry gets first choice.
Yarran
janka Hardness 4450
30 3/4” long. 7 3/4” wide 1 3/32” thick.
This piece weighs in at 12.4 pounds on my bathroom scale. Which is around 5.5kg, so call it 5kg.
$200
View attachment 275403
View attachment 275404
@Big Ry, yeah I can cut the other one. I just wanted to show you this as an alternative in case you were looking for something cleanerYou had another piece before that we were discussing cutting. Are you able to cut this or the other piece? I don't need such a large piece, so I was trying to save some money since you mentioned cutting the other one.
I had to track down that other photo of Yarran. It's getting crazy how many posts and threads are involved in this one transaction lol@Big Ry, yeah I can cut the other one. I just wanted to show you this as an alternative in case you were looking for something cleaner
Yeah that sounds like a plan to me too@SA-Motors I’ll see what I can work out when I get back in tonight, hopefully it can be a win for everyone
That works for me@Big Ry @SA-Motors how’s this look. This is the side with less heartwood. The long stripe on the bottom right would be for SA motors, the top piecebe for Big Ry, and the bottom right would stay with me
View attachment 275437