2015 pure Vermont Maple Syrup For sale

sprucegum

Reaction score
First name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
PM sent I almost missed this!!! @Kevin yea I been diagnosed with diabetes as well but this stuff is to die for!!!:good2:
Don't take my word for it but I read somewhere that the sugar in maple syrup is a better choice than cane or corn sugar for diabetics. That is not to say that it is good for you but if you are going to eat some sugar anyway it is the better choice.

Kevin

Wood is good.
Reaction score
First name
Kevin
Good Lord. That led to me watching the one of him eating 36 raw eggs in the shell. I'm so glad I have a hobby :good2:
I didn't watch anything else by him because I got a little nauseated watching him drink that much syrup that quick. He probably did as much damage to his liver and kidneys in that 80 seconds as I did in my few short years a rock drummer. Why do we humans try so hard to kill ourselves yet delude ourselves into thinking we are sucking the marrow out of life? I know. Because sometimes it's just as much fun either way :rolleyes:

sprucegum

Reaction score
First name
Dave
Jeez and I feel guilty about shooting a couple of little 2 oz. sample bottles a day while we are boiling. Trust me it don't get any better than hot out of the filter press.

Bigdrowdy1

Reaction score
First name
Rodney
Dave got my bottles Monday and man that is what syrup is suppose to be. Top Shelf Stuff.

ripjack13

ɹǝʇɹɐqpooʍ
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Marc
@sprucegum , Dave , is there any dark syrupy goodness yet? I'd like a gallon.

El Guapo

Reaction score
First name
Andrew
Spruce, I finally got to try that maple syrup after being gone for a month... WOW! The wife and I are huge fans!

sprucegum

Reaction score
First name
Dave
Glad you like it , let me know when you need more.

Bigdrowdy1

Reaction score
First name
Rodney
Dave will you have any of the very dark strong taste available? I f so any idea when?

sprucegum

Reaction score
First name
Dave
We did not package any for retail sale because the weather had turned warm before we made any and the flavor was off a bit. It all went in barrels for commercial use.

Bigdrowdy1

Reaction score
First name
Rodney
I hate to hear that. I was wanting it to use with my smoked deer sausage to try something new.

sprucegum

Reaction score
First name
Dave
Just use the dark robust I doubt you will know the difference for smoked sausage.

ripjack13

ɹǝʇɹɐqpooʍ
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Marc
I received my sweet syrupy goodness yesterday (along with some sweet packing peanuts! Thanks Dave!)

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....yummmy!

Thanks Dave!!!