A Joke a Day Keeps The Boredom Away . . .

Your responses made my day lol. There was some cackling geese, Canada geese, and one with a yellow bill. They were right overhead, caught a southeast wind to the Rio Grande, they were scootin when I took that picture.
Yellow bill....The Greylag is known to bred with and sometimes join Canada geese in migration. You may have had two species of gooses.
1765078185338.webp
 
The next time you dislike your life, remember it's all about perspective.
I know a guy who reads 2-3 books a week, works out twice a day, has no financial worries, and has people who want to have sex with him everyday.
And yet he constantly complains about how much he hates prison...
 
Gosh, that reminds me of a long passed friend of mine (we went to church together) who was a professional photographer. His "signature" shot was very similar. He usually shot stuff like this Time cover. He was the one who convinced me to go with Nikon and their fancy new auto-focus camera - the N2020. I figured, at the time, he shot with mostly F3HPs with autodrive. But he showed me this little Nikon. I asked why - he said because of the auto-focus. With his failing eyesight, it camera focused more accurately that he could, especially when having to shoot at a fast pace!
1765205794248.webp
 
Did not like it until I went off to matriculate. Dad used to try to get me to drink it while driving to and fro from hunting/fishing. But he always put saccharine in it - yuck. On a whim, decided, after a long, long night working on bonfire build, that I would try a cup at the dining hall. Decided to not use sugar or cream, etc.... Love at first sip! Haven't stopped since! And I think I will keep the wife - she makes me great coffee!!! Black and strong!
 
Last edited:
Back
Top