A Joke a Day Keeps The Boredom Away . . .

My crews range from 165 to 365 for weight. I personally push 250 and regularly pass it. And a lot of folks consider me "fit". I am over but I am also 6'2“ and still have a decent amount of muscle mass left to my name.
 
I do not follow your oxymoron comment. Please expound. Thanks.
I was thinking 250-300 pounds in physical weight. Saying that is average is an oxymoron. I know you probably meant something else but I still found it funny.
 
I was thinking 250-300 pounds in physical weight. Saying that is average is an oxymoron. I know you probably meant something else but I still found it funny.
No he was saying exactly what you read it as. Here in the USA, 250 is not unexpected. However, the sentence could be ready as qualifying the persons not being satisfied as being the average among the 250 to 300 pound persons. Not so much that 250 is a national average but that for the average person of that weight, this fact holds true.
 
No he was saying exactly what you read it as. Here in the USA, 250 is not unexpected. However, the sentence could be ready as qualifying the persons not being satisfied as being the average among the 250 to 300 pound persons. Not so much that 250 is a national average but that for the average person of that weight, this fact holds true.
Wow. That is unexpected. Thanks for explaining.
 
Bah Humbug!

The Christmas shopping season sux!

Just got back from a lunchtime errand and - traffic was terrible, people were rude, and worst of all - the parking lots were full - why worst? Because the lots are full and I have to park at different places than I am used to. So? you say! Because I can't remember where I parked and either have to wander or use the clicker to find my car. AND unfortunately, I'm not the only one, so I don't know if that beep was mine or someone else's.
 
Ya, average for that size, not that that size is average. So chip bags are a joke for me.
That's why many, many years ago, my parents would buy chips in the 5-gallon barrels! Just enough for a growing Lil Mikey that weighed 250-260, played 3 sports, and did a lot of weightligting!!
 
Me thinks I might have streamed too much Twilight Zone lately. When I left the office yesterday and was just about to get into the Jeep, I looked up and seen a few stars (not many though because of all the lights). I did not immediately feel small and feel like a microscopic, inconsequential piece of dust in the whole of the universe. My brain got obtuse and wandered and wondered - What if they are not stars, but holes poked into the top of the container so that we can breathe?
 
That's why many, many years ago, my parents would buy chips in the 5-gallon barrels! Just enough for a growing Lil Mikey that weighed 250-260, played 3 sports, and did a lot of weightligting!!
I was a greatly undersized offensive lineman starting the season at 175# or so and finishing the season about 160#. Coach was constantly on me to eat more and even issued orders to the lunch ladies that I could have as much as I wanted. He also told my Dad to give me a couple of beers each night (he didn't). I'm not too far off that 175# mark now, but the mass is distributed much differently!
 
you seemed to have missed that "america" might be as fat as it gets
hence the overwhelming popularity of the new glp-1 drugs
which i'm on
As crazy as it seems, there are now studies investigating the use of similar drugs for pets. I guess there are people that aren't smart enough to realize if they feed their pets less, they won't be obese. Would rather spend who knows how much on drugs......
 
I was a greatly undersized offensive lineman starting the season at 175# or so and finishing the season about 160#. Coach was constantly on me to eat more and even issued orders to the lunch ladies that I could have as much as I wanted. He also told my Dad to give me a couple of beers each night (he didn't). I'm not too far off that 175# mark now, but the mass is distributed much differently!
Hope you weren't a center. I played nose guard and going up against 160# to 175# centers were rather fun! Usually had to go against a bunch of double teaming!
 
Back
Top