I don't look that good at 70. And every year since 25. Okay, i've never looked that good.
That's NOT her holding the photo.I'm gonna have to go deep under my moss-covered, moldy rock and ponder on this here a little while!
View attachment 285657
OUCH!!!View attachment 285673
Probably not funny.
Well it made me laugh and it is a good lesson. (I am obviously very sorry for everyone who has lost digits)View attachment 285673
Probably not funny.
Oh, that be me getting the ticket!!!
Alright warden - this is hitting too close to home and too personal! There's a reason it's called"fishing" and not "catching"
So, I suppose Oregon is the thirty thurd state if I caught the typo correctly. ............. NubsThe irony of this is hard to ignore....this is copied directly from the National Day Calendar web site (I added the yellow arrow to focus your attention on the typo), which is immediately followed by National Proofreading Day. Must be the product of Oregon public school system.
View attachment 285747
Some people might say "thirty-turd"So, I suppose Oregon is the thirty thurd state if I caught the typo correctly. ............. Nubs
the rest of oregon isn't too badSo, I suppose portland is the thirty turd state if I caught the typo correctly. ............. Nubs
not the whole state just the exaggerated liberal partsSome people might say "thirty-turd"
or "toity-toid" depending on where you're fromSo, I suppose Oregon is the thirty thurd state if I caught the typo correctly. ............. Nubs
A reference to hillbillies without teeth? Not sure I need to take exception or not!or "toity-toid" depending on where you're from
I knew a couple NY city "accenters" when in the Army that always said it almost that way. Their way was , Toidy Toid and Turd. They laughed at themselves when saying it. Those were good times intermingling with people from all over the states........... Nubsor "toity-toid" depending on where you're from
Eric, looks like you've put on some weight