A Joke a Day Keeps The Boredom Away . . .

phinds

Staff member
Global Moderator
Founding Member
Forum Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Paul
I can feel the ground shake as 2,300 years of Olympics contenders from all over the world roll over in their graves.

Mike Hill

Board Whoarder
Reaction score
First name
Mike
Lil Mikey was going up Franklin Road on his way home behind an ambulance. Oddly, he noticed a small metal box sitting on the back bumper. When the ambulance turned the corner, the box flew off and landed near the shoulder.

He thought, it's high time to be a good Samaritan, so he pulled his Jeep over and retrieved it. When he opened it, there was a human toe packed in an ice bag. Holy smoke, he thought! So he called St Thomas Hospital nearby, and they said, yes, the ambulance had arrived without the box.

He gave them his location and asked if they were going to send another ambulance to collect it?

The lady replied, "No, we'll just send a toe truck."

Mike Hill

Board Whoarder
Reaction score
First name
Mike
Breakdancing is an Olympic sport this year. That's it, that's the joke.
H. E. Double Hockey Sticks! - I thought you were just kidding - but you ain't. And it will be a sport and not even as a demonstration sport! The only comment I'll make, is most old timey olympic sports were at one time competed with the competitors nude. If they are serious about getting more viewerage, they need to make it so - just say'n! Lil Mikey, during the full moon, has been know to attempt to break on top of his rock - no videos exist!

Last edited: