A Joke a Day Keeps The Boredom Away . . .

Mike Hill

Board Whoarder
Reaction score
First name
Mike
Oh man. Why cant I be lil mikey....
:nutkick:
Fixed that for Ya - and I'm not even a Moderator!

One day, Lil Mikey started noticing @ripjack13 carrying a $100 bill every single day to his bank, walking in and depositing it. This went on for days on end. Well, this was too much for Lil Mikey – he had to know! One day Lil Mikey approached @ripjack13 and asked, “Hey buddy, what are you doing that you get $100 to deposit in the bank every day?” Well, @ripjack13 was taken aback somewhat but then got a serious look on his face. He says, “Can we meet under my rock in the big corner office at Whoarder Headquarters and talk?”

Lil Mikey says yes, and they go to his rock, into his corner office within the Whoarder Inner Sanctum. The door closes, and @ripjack13 starts to spill his beans! “Well, I make a bet every day with someone new that I can kiss my right eye.” Well, with Lil Mikey knowing what he knows about the world, and since his wife and daughter are both NPs, he pretends to know a little about anatomy, so he is skeptical, laughs, and says, “No way - you can't do that.” @ripjack13 smirks and says - “Wanna bet?”

Lil Mikey agrees, and quick as a wink, @ripjack13 pops out his fake right eye (a little known fact about @ripjack13 - has something to do with eel spitting and Jim Beam Black) and plants a kiss on it. By that time, Lil Mikey feels kinda silly and gives @ripjack13 his $100 bill. But feeling that somehow he had just been hustled and cheated, Lil Mikey wants his $100 bill back. @ripjack13 ponders for a second and says, “OK, but with a twist! I’m pretty sure that you are wearing red gurly panties. If I’m wrong, I’ll give you back your $100 bill plus another $100 bill.

Thinking that he’s just too smart and that @ripjack13 is too much of a goose-watering, chicken lip pie-eating, 80’s rock-loving, FRB Ninja (whatever that is), he agrees to the bet. However, @ripjack13 adds this to spice it up a bit. “Before you drop your pants, we need 8 witnesses to make it official.” Lil Mikey nods agreement and summons all the Whoarders he knows to come and meet under his rock to his corner office of the Whoarder Inner Sanctum. When all were gathered, Lil Mikey proceeds to drop trou! After all the rolling on the ground and laughing subsides, he makes a point of pointing out that even thou his unmentionables were purple and leopard-spotted speed-o’s – they were not red gurly panties! He was stoked – he had not only got his $100 bill back, but he had bested @ripjack13 outta another $100 bill.

Then, out of the corner of his eye, he notices that @ripjack13 was all smiles – even after losing all that money to a smart operator. Confused, he asks @ripjack13, “You seem happy, why are you happy about losing all that cash?” @ripjack13 grins, “Well, I had a $100 bet with each of your Whoarding Friends about whether I could get you to drop your pants!”

We cut away from this sad scene of Lil Mikey crying, the Whoarding Friends rolling around laughing, and @ripjack13, with a handful of $100 bills, going around the building to talk and brag to his pet goose, skipping and singing “@Mike1950, @Mike1950, Skip to my Clyde….!”

Last edited: