And the game can be seen on their new TV provider, your local public access cable channel.Oregon State plays Washington State today for the Pac 12 Championship. If you follow college football you know why this is in the joke category.
Im.still reeling or I should probably say. - seething! But there are some folks in East TN that aren't too happy either!We lost our rival game last night. Good news is that the outstanding season does not make us a bubble team, but disappointing that we probably dont play for the conference championship.
I do have a personal philosophy about this though not supported by science: a little shock reality right now can pay huge dividends moving forward. The only real team I have ever seen weather this are several college women’s basketball programs: UConn, Stanford, and Tenn. Will see if it helps the Aggies or not.
funny and cool!