I think any boat of that size will make people look fat.
This thread is for jokes only. Advice is for a whole different subforum.You really need to pick up a hobby, Mike. Maybe woodworking?
And, one in memory of Paul...
My Visa declined at the sweater store...
So the cashier had to ask for my cardigan.

This ain’t funny. Its the damn truth.
That's going back a few years.....
That's not you in the boat.
Had a little extra time in between trips to the storage unit taking my office hoard to the storage hoard!You really need to pick up a hobby, Mike. Maybe woodworking?
I have used a different picture of the pee cans than this one, but I need to keep it family oriented.This ain’t funny. Its the damn truth.
And I know my way around pecans - Dad was the President of the Pecan Museum Association! Did not know that until today.