Nature Man Member Full Member Messages 18,432 Reaction score 18,984 Location Bulverde, TX First name Chuck Wednesday at 10:43 PM #17,181
Gdurfey Member Full Member Messages 4,903 Reaction score 10,663 Location Florissant, CO First name Garry Yesterday at 8:37 AM #17,182 Nature Man said: View attachment 293847 Click to expand... I say that to myself all the time.
DLJeffs Member Full Member Messages 7,286 Reaction score 18,561 Location central Oregon First name Doug Yesterday at 10:45 AM #17,183 I say that to just about everyone I encounter, especially people driving on the same roads as me.
Mike Hill Board Whoarder Full Member Messages 11,257 Reaction score 27,991 Location Nashville, TN First name Mike Today at 6:08 PM #17,184 Nature Man said: View attachment 292721 Click to expand... Ah, he's a piker. he can still walk in his shop!
Nature Man said: View attachment 292721 Click to expand... Ah, he's a piker. he can still walk in his shop!