@wood128 I use Pirate ship and also received the same e-mail. @DLJeffs You can create an account with USPS,UPS, Fed Ex and etc.for free and print your own labels at home. As far as discount shipping P/S can really save $ for no extra versus other services that charge you by the month. One thing that I noticed right away is that if you ship a FRB with USPS the saving is minimal vs. shipping in a non FRB. P/S also calculates if regional shipping or other types of flat rate would be less expensive.Same with UPS with different rates like ground vs. their other services. I tend to use USPS if the price is only a couple of dollars more expensive because with my account I can schedule a pick up with the local mail carrier when they drop off our mail for no charge. They also scan the label when they pick it up so it is in the system.
. Someone has to look out for him (practicing my “apple polisher” title) and while we are at it, he needs a simple app for this QR code feature to work……….oh heck, that might be a little too much for his Li’l Tennessean noggin.