Burls for Ken

I dug out the originals we spoke about and then there’s a few larger ones in case you neeed a “serving a soup kitchen” sized ladle

View attachment 268171

View attachment 268172

View attachment 268173

View attachment 268174

View attachment 268175

View attachment 268176

View attachment 268179
Those are definitely along the lines I'm wanting. Being a spoon or ladle, they need to be rather solid with some place solid I can do a handle and/or the bowl. I don't mind working around some things and going "abstract". I know the more solid may be premium.
 
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #62
Those are definitely along the lines I'm wanting. Being a spoon or ladle, they need to be rather solid with some place solid I can do a handle and/or the bowl. I don't mind working around some things and going "abstract". I know the more solid may be premium.
I think this one would do the trick

435E4C30-F07B-44D7-B9A6-A93C9B078CE8_4_5005_c.webp
 
Back
Top