I'll see what I can come up with boss.And I need one about 7 inches by 7 . . .
You have my PayPal my friend, i have plenty of cut offs my friend, I'll get a box together in the next day or so and send you price !Joe,
I'll take the one on the left in the last pic with the 'star shaped' opening in the center. Let me know what the total is and I'll pay you.
I'd also like to know if you have a LFRB of DIW slivers/cutoffs that are mostly heartwood and what you'd charge for them. You sent a large packing peanut previously that was all heartwood, roughly triangular, about 7 x 6 x 1-2. I used it in a casting that turned out very nicely. I'm looking for more of that kind of pieces.
Tim
I'll get your box together in the morning my friend, our high mountain Desert is doing its thing today, I'm at over 8,000 feet in elevation and it's still 95 degrees but it will be in the 40s in the morning, I'm ok in that, but dont do well when it's headed to 100Joe,
I'll take the one on the left in the last pic with the 'star shaped' opening in the center. Let me know what the total is and I'll pay you.
I'd also like to know if you have a LFRB of DIW slivers/cutoffs that are mostly heartwood and what you'd charge for them. You sent a large packing peanut previously that was all heartwood, roughly triangular, about 7 x 6 x 1-2. I used it in a casting that turned out very nicely. I'm looking for more of that kind of pieces.
Tim
Tim here is a box cut offs/ slivers, light in color to nearly black, LFR, $24 if this meets with your approval, plus $26 shipping.Joe,
I'll take the one on the left in the last pic with the 'star shaped' opening in the center. Let me know what the total is and I'll pay you.
I'd also like to know if you have a LFRB of DIW slivers/cutoffs that are mostly heartwood and what you'd charge for them. You sent a large packing peanut previously that was all heartwood, roughly triangular, about 7 x 6 x 1-2. I used it in a casting that turned out very nicely. I'm looking for more of that kind of pieces.
Tim
I can fix that my friend, I've got plenty like that ! Tomorrow!Joe,
I'm looking for a box full of stuff like the last pic, very rough and splintered. Those 2 pieces are great but the rest don't work for me.
Tim
It's yours my friend ! You have my info.yes, that's what I'm looking for.
I'll get the size as soon as I get a little daylight this morning my friendSize and price in that round full thickness piece on the right in third picture? Interested.
$24 for slivers, $26 shipping, total $50Let me know what the price will be with shipping for the LFRB of "slivers" and I'll pay you. Thanks!
Tim