" CLOSED " Desert Ironwood for sale

shadetree_1

Founding Member
Founding Member
Full Member
Messages
4,369
Reaction score
5,331
Location
Nutrioso, AZ
First name
Joe
@SEN
wanted to know if I had any DIW, yes my friend I do, just a little! I ship in usps flat rate boxes. The 2 pieces in the first pic are right at 10" in diameter and 5 1/2" thick, they are $24 each plus shipping in LFR box of $26. 20250608_160937.jpg 20250608_161039.jpg 20250608_161020.jpg 20250608_161012.jpg
 
Joe,
I'll take the one on the left in the last pic with the 'star shaped' opening in the center. Let me know what the total is and I'll pay you.

I'd also like to know if you have a LFRB of DIW slivers/cutoffs that are mostly heartwood and what you'd charge for them. You sent a large packing peanut previously that was all heartwood, roughly triangular, about 7 x 6 x 1-2. I used it in a casting that turned out very nicely. I'm looking for more of that kind of pieces.
Tim
 
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #7
Joe,
I'll take the one on the left in the last pic with the 'star shaped' opening in the center. Let me know what the total is and I'll pay you.

I'd also like to know if you have a LFRB of DIW slivers/cutoffs that are mostly heartwood and what you'd charge for them. You sent a large packing peanut previously that was all heartwood, roughly triangular, about 7 x 6 x 1-2. I used it in a casting that turned out very nicely. I'm looking for more of that kind of pieces.
Tim
You have my PayPal my friend, i have plenty of cut offs my friend, I'll get a box together in the next day or so and send you price !
 
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #9
Joe,
I'll take the one on the left in the last pic with the 'star shaped' opening in the center. Let me know what the total is and I'll pay you.

I'd also like to know if you have a LFRB of DIW slivers/cutoffs that are mostly heartwood and what you'd charge for them. You sent a large packing peanut previously that was all heartwood, roughly triangular, about 7 x 6 x 1-2. I used it in a casting that turned out very nicely. I'm looking for more of that kind of pieces.
Tim
I'll get your box together in the morning my friend, our high mountain Desert is doing its thing today, I'm at over 8,000 feet in elevation and it's still 95 degrees but it will be in the 40s in the morning, I'm ok in that, but dont do well when it's headed to 100
 
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #10
Joe,
I'll take the one on the left in the last pic with the 'star shaped' opening in the center. Let me know what the total is and I'll pay you.

I'd also like to know if you have a LFRB of DIW slivers/cutoffs that are mostly heartwood and what you'd charge for them. You sent a large packing peanut previously that was all heartwood, roughly triangular, about 7 x 6 x 1-2. I used it in a casting that turned out very nicely. I'm looking for more of that kind of pieces.
Tim
Tim here is a box cut offs/ slivers, light in color to nearly black, LFR, $24 if this meets with your approval, plus $26 shipping. 20250615_123214.webp 20250615_123220.webp 20250615_123236.webp 20250615_123252.webp
 
Joe,
I'm looking for a box full of stuff like the last pic, very rough and splintered. Those 2 pieces are great but the rest don't work for me.
Tim
 
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #13
Joe,
I'm looking for a box full of stuff like the last pic, very rough and splintered. Those 2 pieces are great but the rest don't work for me.
Tim
I can fix that my friend, I've got plenty like that ! Tomorrow!
 
Size and price in that round full thickness piece on the right in third picture? Interested.
 
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #18
Size and price in that round full thickness piece on the right in third picture? Interested.
I'll get the size as soon as I get a little daylight this morning my friend
 
Back
Top