Joe,
I just sent you the money for the slivers.
Tim
I just sent you the money for the slivers.
Tim
Recieved my friend, thank you, headed to the po in about an hour.Joe,
I just sent you the money for the slivers.
Tim
?I'll get the size as soon as I get a little daylight this morning my friend
Sorry bud, the last few days the old body hasn't been doing as it should, well it's doing as it should for the years and miles I have on it, let's say it's not been doing as I want it to, sorry, but it's getting a little better today, so hopefully tomorrow I'll get my grandson or my sister to give it a little Kickstart and I'll be back up and running and feeling like my 35 year old self, ha ha ! Most of the time I feel about 35, but last few days I can tell I'm 77.
Take your time. No rush.Sorry bud, the last few days the old body hasn't been doing as it should, well it's doing as it should for the years and miles I have on it, let's say it's not been doing as I want it to, sorry, but it's getting a little better today, so hopefully tomorrow I'll get my grandson or my sister to give it a little Kickstart and I'll be back up and running and feeling like my 35 year old self, ha ha ! Most of the time I feel about 35, but last few days I can tell I'm 77.
I belive this is the one you asked about my friend, it is 5" in diameter and 4" tall, $10, it's about 3 lbs, plus shipping of $19 for the MFR box and I'll add peanuts to fill the box.Take your time. No rush.
Yes. Thanks for your trouble. I need bigger. At least 7 inch diameter and 7 inch height. Thanks for the pictures. Hope you are feeling better.I belive this is the one you asked about my friend, it is 5" in diameter and 4" tall, $10, it's about 3 lbs, plus shipping of $19 for the MFR box and I'll add peanuts to fill the box.
The first 3 pics are the 4" piece, I've added pics of 2 more pieces, next 3 pics ( the one with the hole ) it is 6" x 7", last piece is 5", 7" one side x 8" the other side, 6x7 is $16, 8x7 is $20, same shipping.View attachment 274899View attachment 274900View attachment 274901View attachment 274902View attachment 274903View attachment 274904View attachment 274905View attachment 274906View attachment 274907
I think I've got what you need my friend, I'll see if I can't get it cut tomorrow morning, it won't fit a usps box so I'll have to check on shippingYes. Thanks for your trouble. I need bigger. At least 7 inch diameter and 7 inch height. Thanks for the pictures. Hope you are feeling better.
No rush, sir.I think I've got what you need my friend, I'll see if I can't get it cut tomorrow morning, it won't fit a usps box so I'll have to check on shipping
PayPal sent. Perfect@Alancw
Will this work for you my friend, 7x7x8, 14 lbs, $50 plus UPS of $26 CA.View attachment 274981View attachment 274982View attachment 274983View attachment 274984View attachment 274985View attachment 274986
In the mail Monday or Tuesday boss.PayPal sent. Perfect