" CLOSED " Desert Ironwood for sale

  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #24
Sorry bud, the last few days the old body hasn't been doing as it should, well it's doing as it should for the years and miles I have on it, let's say it's not been doing as I want it to, sorry, but it's getting a little better today, so hopefully tomorrow I'll get my grandson or my sister to give it a little Kickstart and I'll be back up and running and feeling like my 35 year old self, ha ha ! Most of the time I feel about 35, but last few days I can tell I'm 77.
 
Last edited:
Sorry bud, the last few days the old body hasn't been doing as it should, well it's doing as it should for the years and miles I have on it, let's say it's not been doing as I want it to, sorry, but it's getting a little better today, so hopefully tomorrow I'll get my grandson or my sister to give it a little Kickstart and I'll be back up and running and feeling like my 35 year old self, ha ha ! Most of the time I feel about 35, but last few days I can tell I'm 77.
Take your time. No rush.
 
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #26
Take your time. No rush.
I belive this is the one you asked about my friend, it is 5" in diameter and 4" tall, $10, it's about 3 lbs, plus shipping of $19 for the MFR box and I'll add peanuts to fill the box.
The first 3 pics are the 4" piece, I've added pics of 2 more pieces, next 3 pics ( the one with the hole ) it is 6" x 7", last piece is 5", 7" one side x 8" the other side, 6x7 is $16, 8x7 is $20, same shipping. 20250619_134143.webp 20250619_134149.webp 20250619_134154.webp 20250618_154827.webp 20250618_154832.webp 20250618_154836.webp 20250618_154843.webp 20250618_154848.webp 20250618_154852.webp
 
I belive this is the one you asked about my friend, it is 5" in diameter and 4" tall, $10, it's about 3 lbs, plus shipping of $19 for the MFR box and I'll add peanuts to fill the box.
The first 3 pics are the 4" piece, I've added pics of 2 more pieces, next 3 pics ( the one with the hole ) it is 6" x 7", last piece is 5", 7" one side x 8" the other side, 6x7 is $16, 8x7 is $20, same shipping.View attachment 274899View attachment 274900View attachment 274901View attachment 274902View attachment 274903View attachment 274904View attachment 274905View attachment 274906View attachment 274907
Yes. Thanks for your trouble. I need bigger. At least 7 inch diameter and 7 inch height. Thanks for the pictures. Hope you are feeling better.
 
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #28
Yes. Thanks for your trouble. I need bigger. At least 7 inch diameter and 7 inch height. Thanks for the pictures. Hope you are feeling better.
I think I've got what you need my friend, I'll see if I can't get it cut tomorrow morning, it won't fit a usps box so I'll have to check on shipping
 
Back
Top