- Thread Starter Thread Starter
- #21
I will get shipping quote.Send it my way.
I will get shipping quote.Send it my way.
Hopefully you learned a few of us are sane, damn few..Lol, I have learned so much in one thread
And then there are those who are old... and crotchety.Hopefully you learned a few of us are sane, damn few..
Very crotchety, you better remember that...And then there are those who are old... and crotchety.

Your welcomeLol, I have learned so much in one thread

Would you like me to put you on the list as we do have meetings here for members? You are always welcome to brings a friend(s) and your choice of clothing is entirely optional, but this one is popularly fashionable……..make sure you have paint splotches, glue stains, food stains (pizza, bagels, chili con carne, brisket, etc. in whatever your state dish is), beer stains, etc. on it, otherwise we “don’t buy who/what you are/you know what”………and no Crocs allowed (not unless you work for medical and health trade) with your pin charm collection:Well, I was born angry, the beard is almost completely grey at this point and being an artist requires a very loose grip on sanity so this is like reading the voices in my head…but with wood for sale. Feels like home :)
This thread was about a half of a rock size koa for sale and someone here can enlighten you on the “side track and derailing elements”………who sits on that throne is beyond me.Hmm, tempting, though it may interfere with my antisocial schedule. Also going to need contract negotiations on food stains as I’m generally pescatarian, but remain in compliance with all other stain requirements. Also fully converted from beer to cocktails that are light on the extras, heavy on the flammables so a slight adjustment there. Never owned crocs and have my own matching jacket already. Eh, I’m Gen X though so probably won’t show up if a decent grunge song pops on the radio or it feels like an appropriate time to rebel for no reason. What what’s this thread about again?
……..not pin pointing at any one specifically, but he loves showing off his woods (that doesn’t sound right at all) and he is “The Elder”.Boomer?!? I think not! It's not totally clear, but we're pretty sure he is either part of the Wheel-er or Flint-er generation.This thread was about a half of a rock size koa for sale and someone here can enlighten you on the “side track and derailing elements”………who sits on that throne is beyond me.
Generation X- well you have to watch out for all the Boomers here as this is an aging forum……..not pin pointing at any one specifically, but he loves showing off his woods (that doesn’t sound right at all) and he is “The Elder”.
Grunge- what is not to love about that genre? Alice In Chains, Soundgarden, PJ, Temple of the Dogs and post grunge into STP, Candlebox, AudioSlave, etc.
You might need that in the form of “Depends” 12 hour swimming trunks
Thanks MikeAfter all's been said, I forgot to mention that the wood arrived safely a couple of weeks ago. I think its in the back of the jeep, but it could be elsewhere!
Might could work something out!Scheduled to be on Maui soon so hoping to share a teaser post of all my clothing left at the hotel and a suitcase full of koa, milo & macadamia. If I find Koa burl does that give me some sort of member of the month or rookie of the year privileges?
might give you jail time if you find in wrong spot. Enjoy your tripScheduled to be on Maui soon so hoping to share a teaser post of all my clothing left at the hotel and a suitcase full of koa, milo & macadamia. If I find Koa burl does that give me some sort of member of the month or rookie of the year privileges?
No, no I’m always above board on that stuff. Trying to link up with some local turners and maybe even get some vacation lathe time. Not trying to bring back any bad juju or incarceration risk!might give you jail time if you find in wrong spot. Enjoy your trip
Just joking. I have gone through a lot of koa. 10 burl call blanks out of 1 slab. Best i and others have seen. Almost only i have seen. Bought in Oregon. Good luck. There is a guy on IG that mills primo koa. I would start there. He is not cheap but appears honest..No, no I’m always above board on that stuff. Trying to link up with some local turners and maybe even get some vacation lathe time. Not trying to bring back any bad juju or incarceration risk!