Take a look at this old post…
This jig, less the red xy table is what’s being sold. Includes following items…
- 3/4-10 spindle with 1”-8 adapter and handwheel
- 3/4-16 spindle with 1”-8 adapter and handwheel
- 3/4 x 3/4 x 3/8” double angle cutter
$55 plus shipping
Why sell?
I ended up buying a Baxter Threadmaster with both 10 and 16 pitch heads. Well built tool that I’m looking forward to using.
The issue I had with the diy tool is fussing about with finding area on the threaded bars that ran true. Someone with access to make very true rods would be ideal. Also, a smaller or custom xy table would make easier to move around.
Threading jig almost ready for prime time
Well, back about 4 or 5 years ago I bought a couple pieces of 3/4” all thread in both 10 and 16 tpi as well as some nuts and a 60 degree cutter. Sat in a drawer and then packed away for our move. I’d always thought it would be a nice alternative to the traditional hand threading tools. Can’t...
woodbarter.com
- 3/4-10 spindle with 1”-8 adapter and handwheel
- 3/4-16 spindle with 1”-8 adapter and handwheel
- 3/4 x 3/4 x 3/8” double angle cutter
$55 plus shipping
Why sell?
I ended up buying a Baxter Threadmaster with both 10 and 16 pitch heads. Well built tool that I’m looking forward to using.
The issue I had with the diy tool is fussing about with finding area on the threaded bars that ran true. Someone with access to make very true rods would be ideal. Also, a smaller or custom xy table would make easier to move around.
Last edited: