" ♫ εηdεd ♫ " Snakewood pen blanks

shadetree_1

Founding Member
Founding Member
Full Member
Messages
4,369
Reaction score
5,331
Location
Nutrioso, AZ
First name
Joe
These are 5/8 " x 5/8" x 5" set of 4 $20 plus shipping of $11 for the SFR box 20250320_133630.jpg 20250320_133603.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, here i am...
I'll take those please...
 
Ssssssssssssssssssssnakewood has arrived....
And no cracks!!!

Thanks for the extras too Joe, you rock!
 
Ssssssssssssssssssssnakewood has arrived....
And no cracks!!!
@ripjack13 - I say give it a little more Connecticut time buddy……..under the bed, you will hear gentle whispers of hissing and maddeningly awakening you like Metallica’s “Enter Sandman”…….”
Hush, little baby, don't say a word
And never mind that noise you heard
It's just the beasts under your bed”…….
 
Metallica's "And Justice" tour was my first concert. OMG was it loud especially us pretty close to the massive speaker towers! One of the reasons I have constant ringing in both ears.
 
Great song!
Back in HS Senior Year covered that song with the band I played and lucky to play lead- learned how to use a Wah Wah pedal (Cry baby) with my Ibanez Red RG Guitar on a Marshall JCM 800 with a 4 x 12 half stack Marshall.
 
Metallica's "And Justice" tour was my first concert. OMG was it loud especially us pretty close to the massive speaker towers! One of the reasons I have constant ringing in both ears.
The black album was my first. Korn opened up for em at the LA Coliseum. Great concert.... Korn was louder than Metallica!
 
Back
Top