
NOOOOOOOOOOI can hear them cracking from here.![]()
They are yours my friendOh, here i am...
I'll take those please...
@ripjack13 - I say give it a little more Connecticut time buddy……..under the bed, you will hear gentle whispers of hissing and maddeningly awakening you like Metallica’s “Enter Sandman”…….”Ssssssssssssssssssssnakewood has arrived....
And no cracks!!!
Back in HS Senior Year covered that song with the band I played and lucky to play lead- learned how to use a Wah Wah pedal (Cry baby) with my Ibanez Red RG Guitar on a Marshall JCM 800 with a 4 x 12 half stack Marshall.Great song!
The black album was my first. Korn opened up for em at the LA Coliseum. Great concert.... Korn was louder than Metallica!Metallica's "And Justice" tour was my first concert. OMG was it loud especially us pretty close to the massive speaker towers! One of the reasons I have constant ringing in both ears.
Nah...thats because someone is calling you a hemorrhoid.....One of the reasons I have constant ringing in both ears.