Reaction score
First name
David
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
RE: 16 Bowl Blanks $25

Final Strut said:
gvwp said:
Final Strut said:
I am wondering what shipping to 54730 would be? Also the same trade question as Dema. Are you entertaining trades for products or only trades for cash?

Just depends on what you have to trade. Can't hurt to ask. Shipping to 54730 is $29.52. Your total would be $54.52 for the 16 blanks.

David

I make game calls, pens, and bottle stoppers. I also make cast PR pen and game call blanks. If you're a hunter at all I can probably fix you up. If any of that interests you let me know

Deer and Turkey here in Indiana. I have a few friends who hunt as well. Let me know what you have in mind.

David

amberjack

Reaction score
First name
john

i will take a box of 16 my zip code is 78249 give me a quote on shipping and lets do it Amberjack:greeting:

gvwp

Reaction score
First name
David

amberjack said:
i will take a box of 16 my zip code is 78249 give me a quote on shipping and lets do it Amberjack:greeting:

$36.21 to you Amberjack. I have sent a PM with payment info. Thank you.

David

RusDemka

Thinks he can woodwork,,, sometimes
Reaction score
First name
dema

RusDemka said:
No problem doesn't hurt to ask, I have to wait till Friday to see of I have funds available...

Can you hold a box for me, I should have funds tomorrow...

gvwp

Reaction score
First name
David

RusDemka said:
RusDemka said:
No problem doesn't hurt to ask, I have to wait till Friday to see of I have funds available...

Sure. One box held for RusDemka. I'll send a PM and you can pay when you get the funds. Thanks.

David

Final Strut

Wood Butcher Extraordinaire
Reaction score
First name
Scott

gvwp said:
Final Strut said:
gvwp said:
Final Strut said:
I am wondering what shipping to 54730 would be? Also the same trade question as Dema. Are you entertaining trades for products or only trades for cash?

Just depends on what you have to trade. Can't hurt to ask. Shipping to 54730 is $29.52. Your total would be $54.52 for the 16 blanks.

David

I make game calls, pens, and bottle stoppers. I also make cast PR pen and game call blanks. If you're a hunter at all I can probably fix you up. If any of that interests you let me know

Deer and Turkey here in Indiana. I have a few friends who hunt as well. Let me know what you have in mind.

David

My deer and turkey calls sell for $35 and up. How about two calls for 1 box of blanks shipped?

RusDemka

Reaction score
First name
dema

gvwp said:
Sure. One box held for RusDemka. I'll send a PM and you can pay when you get the funds. Thanks.

David

Thanks

elnino

Reaction score
First name
matt

one box shipped to 20874?

thanks

sam

Reaction score
First name
sam

shipping to 77084 please.
quote='gvwp' pid='49136' dateline='1352230359']
Ok fellas. Here is the deal. I have WAY too many of these blanks. They have to go. These are all Maple. There will be a mix in each box. There will be clear blanks, ambrosia blanks, spalted blanks, and a few figured Maple blanks. All are 6 X 6 X 3". There will be SIXTEEN (16) to the box. There is no choice on the blanks but I will do my best to include a mix in each box. All were processed green and completely sealed with Anchorseal. Some have been sitting up to a year so some are fairly dry. Some were processed fairly recently. Each box will be $25 plus freight. Great to turn for Christmas presents or any other project. I need room and these have to go. I must have around 10 boxes available. PM zip code for a delivered quote.

[/quote]

RusDemka

Reaction score
First name
dema

gvwp said:
RusDemka said:
RusDemka said:

David

My deal fell through and i dont have enough funds in my paypal. You can go ahead and send this out to someone else.. :dash2:

gvwp

Reaction score
First name
David

sam said:
shipping to 77084 please.
quote='gvwp' pid='49136' dateline='1352230359']
Ok fellas. Here is the deal. I have WAY too many of these blanks. They have to go. These are all Maple. There will be a mix in each box. There will be clear blanks, ambrosia blanks, spalted blanks, and a few figured Maple blanks. All are 6 X 6 X 3". There will be SIXTEEN (16) to the box. There is no choice on the blanks but I will do my best to include a mix in each box. All were processed green and completely sealed with Anchorseal. Some have been sitting up to a year so some are fairly dry. Some were processed fairly recently. Each box will be $25 plus freight. Great to turn for Christmas presents or any other project. I need room and these have to go. I must have around 10 boxes available. PM zip code for a delivered quote.

$35.70 to your location.
[/quote]

gvwp

Reaction score
First name
David

It looks like between $30 and $40 for shipping to most locations except extreme west coast. The boxes are heavy but even with shipping its a great deal. I have several boxes left if anybody is ready to buy.

David

Final Strut

Reaction score
First name
Scott

Final Strut said:
gvwp said:
Final Strut said:
gvwp said:
Final Strut said:

David

David

My deer and turkey calls sell for $35 and up. How about two calls for 1 box of blanks shipped?

Did you get a chance to give my offer some thought?

kweinert

Reaction score
First name
Ken

Dan.S.314 said:
What does 80218 look like?

Hey Dan, you want to split a box? Since you asked first you get first choice from the box if you want to go ahead.

Of course, if you wanted a whole box for yourself, no worries. I just know that, for me, even though it's a great price it's a little out of my disposable income stream at the moment and in case you're in the same boat I thought we might be able to work something out.

Let me know.

Ken

RusDemka

Reaction score
First name
dema

RusDemka said:
gvwp said:
RusDemka said:
RusDemka said:

David

My deal fell through and i dont have enough funds in my paypal. You can go ahead and send this out to someone else.. :dash2:

Payment Sent

gvwp

Reaction score
First name
David

Final Strut said:
Final Strut said:
gvwp said:
Final Strut said:
gvwp said:

David

David

Yes. How about one of each in some nice figured wood. Let me know.

David

Final Strut

Reaction score
First name
Scott

gvwp said:
Final Strut said:
Final Strut said:
gvwp said:
Final Strut said:

David

Yes. How about one of each in some nice figured wood. Let me know.

David

Sounds like a deal. I'll pm you my address.