AXEMAN58

Reaction score
First name
Terry
RE: 16 Bowl Blanks $25

gvwp said:
AXEMAN58 said:
gvwp said:
Ok fellas. Here is the deal. I have WAY too many of these blanks. They have to go. These are all Maple. There will be a mix in each box. There will be clear blanks, ambrosia blanks, spalted blanks, and a few figured Maple blanks. All are 6 X 6 X 3". There will be SIXTEEN (16) to the box. There is no choice on the blanks but I will do my best to include a mix in each box. All were processed green and completely sealed with Anchorseal. Some have been sitting up to a year so some are fairly dry. Some were processed fairly recently. Each box will be $25 plus freight. Great to turn for Christmas presents or any other project. I need room and these have to go. I must have around 10 boxes available. PM zip code for a delivered quote.

Amazing deal. How much is shipping to 73020

$34.83

If you would be kind enough to send me an invoice, I'll get you paid. Thanks

AXEMAN58

Reaction score
First name
Terry

gvwp said:
AXEMAN58 said:
gvwp said:
Ok fellas. Here is the deal. I have WAY too many of these blanks. They have to go. These are all Maple. There will be a mix in each box. There will be clear blanks, ambrosia blanks, spalted blanks, and a few figured Maple blanks. All are 6 X 6 X 3". There will be SIXTEEN (16) to the box. There is no choice on the blanks but I will do my best to include a mix in each box. All were processed green and completely sealed with Anchorseal. Some have been sitting up to a year so some are fairly dry. Some were processed fairly recently. Each box will be $25 plus freight. Great to turn for Christmas presents or any other project. I need room and these have to go. I must have around 10 boxes available. PM zip code for a delivered quote.

$34.83

PayPal sent. Thank you.

gvwp

Reaction score
First name
David
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

AXEMAN58 said:
gvwp said:
AXEMAN58 said:
gvwp said:

$34.83

PayPal sent. Thank you.

These will ship today. Thanks again!

David

wdcrvr

Reaction score
First name
Thomas

Please post least costly ground shipping of one box of 16 pieces to 61853 in east central IL. Thanks.

Tom

gvwp

Reaction score
First name
David

wdcrvr said:
Please post least costly ground shipping of one box of 16 pieces to 61853 in east central IL. Thanks.

Tom

$24.97.

gvwp

Reaction score
First name
David

wdcrvr said:
gvwp said:
wdcrvr said:

Tom

$24.97.

Ok ... send me payment info for one 16-pieces box.

PM sent with payment info. Thank you.

David

wdcrvr

Reaction score
First name
Thomas

gvwp said:
wdcrvr said:
gvwp said:
wdcrvr said:

Tom

$24.97.

Ok ... send me payment info for one 16-pieces box.

PM sent with payment info. Thank you.

David

Got the PM ... will post payment later today.

Tom

Chuck In Oregon

Reaction score
First name
Chuck

Good Morning

If these boxes are still available, I'd like one sent to 97424. I can PayPal immediately or any other payment method of your choice. I'm new hew here so I don't know all the protocols. Should I PM you my address?

Thank you for this opportunity.

Chuck

gvwp

Reaction score
First name
David

Chuck In Oregon said:
Good Morning

If these boxes are still available, I'd like one sent to 97424. I can PayPal immediately or any other payment method of your choice. I'm new hew here so I don't know all the protocols. Should I PM you my address?

Chuck

I have found I can ship in four flat rate boxes by U.S. mail. This is the cheapest method to your location @ $43.40. I have sent a PM with payment instructions. Thank you.

Chuck In Oregon

Reaction score
First name
Chuck

gvwp said:
Chuck In Oregon said:
Good Morning

Chuck

I have found I can ship in four flat rate boxes by U.S. mail. This is the cheapest method to your location @ $43.40. I have sent a PM with payment instructions. Thank you.

Done and done. This is my first transaction on Wood Barter. Looks like a good way to start and like it might be addicting.

Thank you.

Chuck

gvwp

Reaction score
First name
David

Chuck In Oregon said:
gvwp said:
Chuck In Oregon said:
Good Morning

Chuck

Done and done. This is my first transaction on Wood Barter. Looks like a good way to start and like it might be addicting.

Thank you.

Chuck

I'm happy to help with your first transaction. These will ship on Wednesday. Thank you!

David

devils4ever

Reaction score
First name
Doug

Okay, I think I have enough posts here to send and receive PMs. I'll take a box of 16 if you still have some left. Zip is 07853.

gvwp

Reaction score
First name
David

devils4ever said:
Okay, I think I have enough posts here to send and receive PMs. I'll take a box of 16 if you still have some left. Zip is 07853.

Yes. I have several boxes left. PM sent with payment details. Thanks.

David

gvwp

Reaction score
First name
David

Brose1313 said:
How much for shipping to 12144?

Thanks

Shipping to 12144 is $39.83. Your location says Cincinnati, OH. This zip does not match Cincinnati.