**ENDED**FBE Drops For Donation

Kevin

Wood is good.
Reaction score
First name
Kevin
This is a test. I have mounds and mounds of drops. They take too long to process so I am going to work a little test here. I will fill a LFRB full of drops and take a picture of the pile they are coming from - the actual pile - so the actual drops are right there front and center - and you pay me for the shipping and then make a donation to the site for the wood. Not $5 but not $50 either. Something reasonable. ZThen you just agree not to resell them here UNLESS you stabilize them or turn them or something where you added obvious value. Simply resawing them and then quadrupling your money would not be too cool. You could do that on ebay or wherever just not here because I do sell here occasionally as do others who offer FBE and you'd undercut us all that way. Sound fair?

If this works out I'll be offering these regularly or semi regularly. I'm not going to go through my piles of drops but as I process them I can post fresh ones. They will not be sealed and they will be wet. The vast majority will be big enough for pen and call blanks at least. Here's my first test . . . .

drops1.jpg

I will probably cut some of the rougher ones to lessen waste when I have time. Money back guarantee including shipping if not satisfied. Must have at least 20 posts and been a member at least 30 days and cannot be one of those "Poor little me please gimme gimme gimme" types. Communists not eligible. Long haired hippy freaks welcomed.

El Guapo

Reaction score
First name
Andrew
Sounds like a great idea to me, Kevin! Great way to raise money for the site AND get rid of that awful red stuff. I think you'd have a lot of takers!

Kevin

Wood is good.
Reaction score
First name
Kevin
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
:scare3::scare3:I'm to new to qualify but maybe on the next round.

No I can make an exception for you Pa - you're a known member of the online woodwkring community in very good standing. The qualifier is mainly to weed out unknowns. We have been burned here on WB before so we are a little cautious. If you want them they are yours. :good:

pa burl

Reaction score
First name
Brian
I'll take them. Understand completely , the goons are all over the web. Just shoot me the payment info

It's a great idea and a win win for everyone if they can play nice.

fredito

Reaction score
First name
Fred
Good deal Kevin, hope you do some more of these, I would be interested for sure

Tclem

Can't buy love. Buy wood instead
Reaction score
First name
Tony
I've got a box of these before. Maybe twice or thrice. Grab it. Awesome boxes

Treecycle Hardwoods

Founding Member
Founding Member
Reaction score
First name
Greg
I love the idea @Kevin! Can I join in on this? Or better yet can we get a for sale donation section that has restrictions on it for starting and posting in a section like that? There have been several people who wanted to sell stuff and donate the proceeds to the site.

davduckman2010

were ever you go-- there you are
Reaction score
First name
david
I love the idea @Kevin! Can I join in on this? Or better yet can we get a for sale donation section that has restrictions on it for starting and posting in a section like that? There have been several people who wanted to sell stuff and donate the proceeds to the site.
sounds like a great idea kevin i would be in also :good: maybe i would stop burning it all to keep warm:coffeenews:

Kevin

Wood is good.
Reaction score
First name
Kevin
I'll take them. Understand completely , the goons are all over the web. Just shoot me the payment info

It's a great idea and a win win for everyone if they can play nice.

Brian just hit the Donate button for the wood and I will PM my PP addy for the shipping. If you donate more than I know what the box is worth I will do a partial refund. Thanks for being part of our community Pa. :ok:

Tclem

Reaction score
First name
Tony
I tried the "gimme gimmie" and nobody falls for it :sofa::lol:

Kevin

Wood is good.
Reaction score
First name
Kevin
I tried the "gimme gimmie" and nobody falls for it :sofa::lol:

That's because you have always carried your own weight. That's your problem. If you want to be successful at being on the dole, stop working and collect unemployment. Then we will all work harder to pay for your subsistence. After all, the government has a gun pointed at our heads forcing us to do it, so what have you got to lose?

:ponder:

Tclem

Reaction score
First name
Tony
That's because you have always carried your own weight. That's your problem. If you want to be successful at being on the dole, stop working and collect unemployment. Then we will all work harder to pay for your subsistence. After all, the government has a gun pointed at our heads forcing us to do it, so what have you got to lose?

:ponder:
I carry it all 235 lbs. lol it was 255 before this stupid virus hit me. Lol

Kevin

Wood is good.
Reaction score
First name
Kevin
I carry it all 235 lbs. lol it was 255 before this stupid virus hit me. Lol

We need a sympathy icon come to think of it. I lost 9 pounds myself but on my frame it's the same as 22 on yours lol. Get well soon my brother.

davduckman2010

were ever you go-- there you are
Reaction score
First name
david
LOL a lot of people up this way that need a virus like that I saw them rideing around Walmart ya know the ones that jump in the motorized shopping carts only because the are little to big to actualy walk for 20 minutes. :rofl::rofl::rofl: