**ENDED**FBE Drops For Donation

Bigdrowdy1

Reaction score
First name
Rodney
Hey Dude should I say I am in before I cut my hair Bro? Because those drops are awesome man the colors just seem to blend into each other like real wood or something.:wacko: I could stabilize the box of shorts against the wall so they wont fall over. Then I could get some Treecycle hardwoods and the Ducks stuff and lean them all together and have a good batch of stabilized stuff. I would be happy to donate to the site as well to help support my need for such vises.:drinks:

davduckman2010

were ever you go-- there you are
Reaction score
First name
david
Hey Dude should I say I am in before I cut my hair Bro? Because those drops are awesome man the colors just seem to blend into each other like real wood or something.:wacko: I could stabilize the box of shorts against the wall so they wont fall over. Then I could get some Treecycle hardwoods and the Ducks stuff and lean them all together and have a good batch of stabilized stuff. I would be happy to donate to the site as well to help support my need for such vises.:drinks:
sounds good to me Rodney yall just say the word and you got it :good:

justallan

Reaction score
First name
allan
I fully agree with making a section with a set of guidelines for folks to go by so that it's understood on every new deal, rather than each person having to try to remember and type them each time. One thing that I tried to do on my last scrap box give-away was to have the guy that got them wait until he received the box and then decide what to donate to the site.

David Wright

Reaction score
First name
David
Very good idea! I keep tossing pieces to a pile under my router bench for a maybe I'll use it one of these days. Might try and help out.

Gdurfey

Reaction score
First name
Garry
Kevin, not sure how many boxes you made, but let me know if there is one left. As the others said, great idea and very generous of you!!

Wilson's Woodworking

Reaction score
First name
Danny
I would say you need to get on that sawmill and make it sing. The line keeps getting longer and longer and I want to get in line too. That is some pretty stuff! :scare3::wacko::wacko::wacko::scare3:

Kevin

Wood is good.
Reaction score
First name
Kevin
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Here's another one I just threw together. This one is pretty spiffy! I like the idea of the member waiting until he gets the box before making a donation based on how he/she feels about it, because the size and quality of drops will vary.

@fredito I think you're up next. I'll PM my PP addy to you for the shipping cost and you can make a donation once you get the goodies. If you want to pass let us know so the next guy can have a crack at it. These blanks will produce some primo stuff once resawn . . .

drops2.jpg

Only the blanks in front of the box will fit.

GeorgeS

Reaction score
First name
George
Oh man this is looking exciting.....,,how many more boxes are there.........I guess we shall see!

Fsyxxx

Sawdust manufacture, shop destroyer
Reaction score
First name
Greg
I'm sure the line is long but I'd like to get onthe list of that's possible.