**ENDED** Honey Mesquite Burl

Bluestingray said:
... The 25% gets you in the door but "bait and switch" is the real tactic. ...

It's been said that good salesman are the easiest to sell to. That's what always happens to me when another salesman uses the bait & switch on me. I end up bringing home ALL the bait and when the wife finds out I get the switch.

:sarcastic:
 
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #22
Question:cool:

What would be a good way to mill this donut? I'm thinking lock in piece with log on bottom and slice 7/8" slabs starting from top. I think box tops of burl would work nice for me.:hi2:

comments appreciated.:good2:


P.S. any buyers/interest at $300? Plus fedex shipping.


This burl is going into my personal gallery for later use. :read: Sorry.
Changed my mind. I need the funds for school supplies.

$200 plus shipping.
 
Back
Top