JMC said:SAME PIECES IN ORDER 1-5 IN EACH PIC SHOWING ALL 4 SIDES.
Trades welcome also.
kaetamer said:JMC said:SAME PIECES IN ORDER 1-5 IN EACH PIC SHOWING ALL 4 SIDES.
Trades welcome also.
I apologize if I missed it but may I ask dimensions and asking price?
Thanks.
JMC said:FBEB???
BassBlaster said:JMC said:FBEB???
Flamed Box Elder Burl?
Joe Rebuild said:I remember this from when you posted the stump. Very nice haul there![]()
Joe Rebuild said:JMC said:Joe Rebuild said:I remember this from when you posted the stump. Very nice haul there![]()
Just now getting arround to slicing it up. It's everything I had hoped it would be.
I have some in the spalt farm now and one of the local tree services we work with just dropped a holly at our yardMAN I cant wait to get home.
If my TN travels take me west I would live to come see your operation.
James
:hookup::teethlaugh::teethlaugh:jimmythewoodworker said:James
Beautiful wood. Each one of these morsels would measure out at 5.2 bd ft/ $93.20?
:hookup::teethlaugh::teethlaugh:
JMC said:Sorry folks but pieces 3&5 have vaporized from the face of the earth, but 1,2&4 are still availible.
