**ENDED** SPALTED HOLLY STUMP & ROOT

JMC

Founding Member
Founding Member
Messages
733
Reaction score
1
Location
Somerville, Tn
SAME PIECES IN ORDER 1-5 IN EACH PIC SHOWING ALL 4 SIDES.
[attachment=9851]
[attachment=9852]
[attachment=9853]
[attachment=9854]
Trades welcome also.

spalted holly root and stump 04.webp

spalted holly root and stump 03.webp

spalted holly root and stump 02.webp

spalted holly root and stump 01.webp
 
JMC said:
SAME PIECES IN ORDER 1-5 IN EACH PIC SHOWING ALL 4 SIDES.




Trades welcome also.

I apologize if I missed it but may I ask dimensions and asking price?
Thanks.
 
kaetamer said:
JMC said:
SAME PIECES IN ORDER 1-5 IN EACH PIC SHOWING ALL 4 SIDES.




Trades welcome also.

I apologize if I missed it but may I ask dimensions and asking price?
Thanks.

Hi have the same question. That is some very nice wood. Is there anything in particular you might be looking for? I have some FBE, FBEB, lots of spalted blanks, etc.
 
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #4
You did not miss it, I had difficulty posting so I just plain forgot, sorry. They are all 5"x5"+-x30"+ will cut to your request. 18.00 bf I pay shipping.
 
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #8
Joe Rebuild said:
I remember this from when you posted the stump. Very nice haul there :good:

Just now getting arround to slicing it up. It's everything I had hoped it would be.
 
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #9
Joe Rebuild said:
JMC said:
Joe Rebuild said:
I remember this from when you posted the stump. Very nice haul there :good:

Just now getting arround to slicing it up. It's everything I had hoped it would be.

I have some in the spalt farm now and one of the local tree services we work with just dropped a holly at our yard :yipee::yipee: MAN I cant wait to get home.

If my TN travels take me west I would live to come see your operation.

Not much to see but would be glad to have you for a visit.
 
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #12
jimmythewoodworker said:
:hi: James

Beautiful wood. Each one of these morsels would measure out at 5.2 bd ft/ $93.20?

:treehugger::hookup::teethlaugh::teethlaugh:

I could/would round them down to 75.00 each.
 
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #13
Sorry folks but pieces 3&5 have vaporized from the face of the earth, but 1,2&4 are still availible.
 
JMC said:
Sorry folks but pieces 3&5 have vaporized from the face of the earth, but 1,2&4 are still availible.

I would like pieces 2 and 4. If only one of the two I'd prefer 4. PM me with your interests and hopefully we can work something out.:drinks:
Dan
 
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #15
Dan I have them valued at this time 75.00 each shipping included. I would like to know more about FBEB, otherwise you know thew value of your products so surprise me to zip 38068.
 
Back
Top