ENDED Two pieces of 4/4 Walnut

rob3232

Member
Full Member
Messages
2,720
Reaction score
4,789
Location
WI.
First name
Rob
They are air dried and surfaced to 1" (+). Pictures are of dry wood and then misted with water. Measurements listed on green tape. I was thinking they would work for boxes or maybe cut up for pot calls? $28 plus shipping ($10)

IMG_1921.webp

IMG_1922.webp

IMG_1923.webp

IMG_1924.webp

IMG_1925.webp
 
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #3
No, They are more like small bud knots.
 
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #4
I do have some wormy pieces if that’s what you’re looking for?

IMG_1926.webp
 
Rob, they look really interesting. You have any shorts like that, I could use for a sample?
 
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #7
Mark @Mr. Peet I believe that I sent sample size pieces to Paul or you many years ago? I can cut more if you don’t have them in your collection.
 
Back
Top