rob3232 Member Full Member Messages 2,720 Reaction score 4,789 Location WI. First name Rob Mar 3, 2025 #1 They are air dried and surfaced to 1" (+). Pictures are of dry wood and then misted with water. Measurements listed on green tape. I was thinking they would work for boxes or maybe cut up for pot calls? $28 plus shipping ($10)
They are air dried and surfaced to 1" (+). Pictures are of dry wood and then misted with water. Measurements listed on green tape. I was thinking they would work for boxes or maybe cut up for pot calls? $28 plus shipping ($10)
Bill12035 Member Full Member Messages 1,050 Reaction score 618 Location Central Bridge, NY First name William Mar 3, 2025 #2 Are those big holes?
rob3232 Member Full Member Messages 2,720 Reaction score 4,789 Location WI. First name Rob Mar 3, 2025 Thread Starter Thread Starter #3 No, They are more like small bud knots.
rob3232 Member Full Member Messages 2,720 Reaction score 4,789 Location WI. First name Rob Mar 3, 2025 Thread Starter Thread Starter #4 I do have some wormy pieces if that’s what you’re looking for?
Bill12035 Member Full Member Messages 1,050 Reaction score 618 Location Central Bridge, NY First name William Mar 3, 2025 #5 No. I don't want wormy. Was just curious. That's what it looked like in the picture.
Mr. Peet Member Full Member Messages 9,535 Reaction score 11,603 Location northeastern PA First name Mark Mar 3, 2025 #6 Rob, they look really interesting. You have any shorts like that, I could use for a sample?
rob3232 Member Full Member Messages 2,720 Reaction score 4,789 Location WI. First name Rob Mar 22, 2025 Thread Starter Thread Starter #7 Mark @Mr. Peet I believe that I sent sample size pieces to Paul or you many years ago? I can cut more if you don’t have them in your collection.
Mark @Mr. Peet I believe that I sent sample size pieces to Paul or you many years ago? I can cut more if you don’t have them in your collection.
Mr. Peet Member Full Member Messages 9,535 Reaction score 11,603 Location northeastern PA First name Mark Mar 22, 2025 #8 rob3232 said: Mark @Mr. Peet I believe that I sent sample size pieces to Paul or you many years ago? I can cut more if you don’t have them in your collection. Click to expand... Yes, yes you did. Guess I just get excited over seeing cool woods. So, yes, thank you again.
rob3232 said: Mark @Mr. Peet I believe that I sent sample size pieces to Paul or you many years ago? I can cut more if you don’t have them in your collection. Click to expand... Yes, yes you did. Guess I just get excited over seeing cool woods. So, yes, thank you again.