Gavel & Block - Challenge

trc65

Reaction score
First name
Tim
Thanks all, but don't start voting yet, there's a lot of time left and hopefully a lot more entries.

Besides, last time, Jerry had two entries, and I didn't see anywhere in the rules it said a person was limited to one entry....

Nubsnstubs

Where is it???
Reaction score
First name
Jerry
Thanks all, but don't start voting yet, there's a lot of time left and hopefully a lot more entries.

Besides, last time, Jerry had two entries, and I didn't see anywhere in the rules it said a person was limited to one entry....
More doesn't make a winner, Tim..... Man, you did good on that gavel. It's beautiful.......... Jerry (in Tucson)

Bean_counter

Reaction score
First name
Michael

yup I’m out of this one now haha

TXMoon

Reaction score
First name
Kevin

It's 97 in the garage. I won'e be turning anything any time soon until I can get in there early in the morning

trc65

Reaction score
First name
Tim
Wow, didn't realize you guys were that hot down there. I'd be happy if we could get to 70 one of these days.

Tony

Hardwood Enthusiast
Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Tony
Me too! I'd love it to get to 70 again. Our overnight low is 75.

C'mon Kevin, you live about 7 miles from me, it ain't bad at all! If it got down to 70 I would have to pull out the winter clothes again!!!!!!!