Hello and thanks for the add.

Steve Kondo

Reaction score
First name
Steve
I am currently making segmented pen blanks and looking to up my offering with some special exotic woods.
Any help or offerings are most welcome

Thanks
Steve Kondo.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Tony

Hardwood Enthusiast
Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Tony
Steve, Welcome from South Texas! Nice looking blanks, do you turn them as well? Tony

ripjack13

ɹǝʇɹɐqpooʍ
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Marc
Howdy Steve, welcome to the club...

Jerry B

shop dawg
Reaction score
First name
Jerry
Welcome aboard Steve ..... took you long enough to finally drag your butt here :taunt:

1st and foremost, READ THE RULES! and abide by them ..... they're not that difficult and these guys won't hesitate to let you know you're breaking the law (unless you can use massive amounts of Opiates as an excuse, like me )
And, these guys Really like pictures ...... if they don't get to see pics, then it never happened ........

Guys, Steve is a good buddy of mine from Facebook, I've spent the last 6+ months teaching him about the segmenting so he could eventually take over for me ....
Have been trying to get him over here for the last 6-8 months ..... so you can see, he's a bit of a procrastinator :rofl:
FYI, he'll be wanting the same quality/species/sizes as I have in the past
his quality of blanks are almost on par with mine so don't hesitate to make any trades with him in the future, will definitely be worth your while :good2:

lastly, would the powers that be please enable his messaging ability, I already have a bunch of info I need to pass on to him .... TIA

Steve Kondo

Reaction score
First name
Steve
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
:thanx2::thanx2:
Welcome aboard Steve ..... took you long enough to finally drag your butt here :taunt:

1st and foremost, READ THE RULES! and abide by them ..... they're not that difficult and these guys won't hesitate to let you know you're breaking the law (unless you can use massive amounts of Opiates as an excuse, like me )
And, these guys Really like pictures ...... if they don't get to see pics, then it never happened ........

Guys, Steve is a good buddy of mine from Facebook, I've spent the last 6+ months teaching him about the segmenting so he could eventually take over for me ....
Have been trying to get him over here for the last 6-8 months ..... so you can see, he's a bit of a procrastinator :rofl:
FYI, he'll be wanting the same quality/species/sizes as I have in the past
his quality of blanks are almost on par with mine so don't hesitate to make any trades with him in the future, will definitely be worth your while :good2:

lastly, would the powers that be please enable his messaging ability, I already have a bunch of info I need to pass on to him .... TIA

Thank you Jerry I'm heading to the rules page now.

ripjack13

ɹǝʇɹɐqpooʍ
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Marc
2 more posts from him, and he should be good to go Jerry...

Schroedc

Still making sawdust, Maybe make some money....
Reaction score
First name
Colin
Welcome!

I don't know if we want to encourage this new guy, No more Jerry B blanks?????? :headscratch2:

Seriously though, Welcome from SE Minnesota! Looking forward to seeing what all you do!

Steve Kondo

Reaction score
First name
Steve
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
:cool:Thanks I'll keep that in mind. Jerry like everywhere else has a reputation. A good one though.
My wife is from Western MN. So yeah sure you betcha.

Sprung

Amateur Sawdust Maker
Reaction score
First name
Matt
Oh, man... Who let THIS guy in... :rofl:

Hi Steve! I also know Steve and consider him a friend - he is absolutely great to visit with and deal with. :good2: