Hello and thanks for the add.

Wildthings

ASTROS '23 ALCS CHAMPIONS runnerup
Reaction score
First name
Barry
Shouldn't y'all be getting ready for Matthew and quit goofing off on the computer!! If you going to goof off then more pictures please!!

rocky1

Creator of Shavings and Sawdust!
Reaction score
First name
Rocky
I'm ready, and it isn't supposed to be here until tomorrow afternoon/evening. At this point have my fingers crossed and hoping I don't have to fight forest fire in hurricane force winds before it rains. Yo-Yo across the road was playing with fire again. Been a little smoke hanging in the air for last 3 days, now that the winds are picking up it's getting really smoky out.

Steve Kondo

Reaction score
First name
Steve
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
What parts?
Sent
I'm ready, and it isn't supposed to be here until tomorrow afternoon/evening. At this point have my fingers crossed and hoping I don't have to fight forest fire in hurricane force winds before it rains. Yo-Yo across the road was playing with fire again. Been a little smoke hanging in the air for last 3 days, now that the winds are picking up it's getting really smoky out.

Well stay ad safe as you can. We're riding this out together.

HomeBody

Reaction score
First name
Gary

When you start getting 4" of rain per hr. you won't have to worry about fighting fires. Good luck down there! Gary

rocky1

Creator of Shavings and Sawdust!
Reaction score
First name
Rocky
Well, with it tracking a little further east, they now have our rainfall totals here revised and are suggesting we probably aren't going to get but about 2 inches of rain total. Or, at least that's what the local weather guru was saying this morning.

At present the bushes are barely wiggling, the moss is barely swaying in the trees, and we've had about 1/4" of rain so far.

CWS

Reaction score
First name
Curt
Thoughts and prayers are with our friends on the east coast. Stay Safe

Don Ratcliff

I'm now a Texiian
Reaction score
First name
Don
Aloha Steve,

The blanks look great, and so does the pen you made.

@Kevin I'm starting to think there is money in this obvious pyramid scheme called WB... what are you paying the FL crew to bring in all the new guys? I'll get some HI people to sign up for some G.A.M.

:popcorn:

Don Ratcliff

I'm now a Texiian
Reaction score
First name
Don
:good2:Thank you Don, I'm not sure there's a pyramid scheme going on here more than coincidence and the storm coming close to us.
@Kevin we haven't received the check yet.
:lol2:
Oh there is and right now braddah you're at the bottom of the proverbial hill. So if you see anything rolling down towards you I suggest moving. Once you have built your own down line of FL woodworkers that sign up on WB you may become eligible for the G.A.M. that some people have waited a long time for and others just made enough noise...