How's your day been?

Mr. Peet

Reaction score
First name
Mark
We were at 20 degrees this morning, near 40 for a high. Hope the warmth is coming east. I should get a new battery and start riding the 'Fatster' again.

Herb G.

Reaction score
First name
Herb
Lately, I've been watching the sun go down while I'm on my deck.
One day, I noticed a couple of high flying planes headed west & leaving contrails.
At sunset, the contrails turn bright pink, orange, and red.
It's really pretty to see them, and it takes my mind off things.

I realized the other day, I live right between 2 flight paths. One heads east, the other west.
I have noticed a lot of planes lately, and it gives me something to do while the sun sets.

Mr. Peet

Reaction score
First name
Mark
Lately, I've been watching the sun go down while I'm on my deck.
One day, I noticed a couple of high flying planes headed west & leaving contrails.
At sunset, the contrails turn bright pink, orange, and red.
It's really pretty to see them, and it takes my mind off things.

I realized the other day, I live right between 2 flight paths. One heads east, the other west.
I have noticed a lot of planes lately, and it gives me something to do while the sun sets.

Ever wonder why those trails are pink? Wonder what chemicals are hidden by the beauty of color? Wonder how much is re-fractal ice formation? Wonder how barometric pressure and prevailing win alter the vapor to possibly hint of weather to come. Or just be glad to still see and partake in life?

Herb G.

Reaction score
First name
Herb
Ever wonder why those trails are pink? Wonder what chemicals are hidden by the beauty of color? Wonder how much is re-fractal ice formation? Wonder how barometric pressure and prevailing win alter the vapor to possibly hint of weather to come. Or just be glad to still see and partake in life?
Did you ever get the feeling you're over Analytical?

Gdurfey

Reaction score
First name
Garry
An incredible day NOT at the property. Don’t get me wrong, I lov our future home site, but it was nice to spend the weekend in the shop! See that post......

hope everyone is safe and well.

Gdurfey

Reaction score
First name
Garry
Happy thanksgiving everyone. I pray all are safe and happy. As we have talked in numerous posts, this year is way different. As my wife is a nurse, this is one of her holidays to work, so no real big deal to not spend it with family. Missing family in general.

Okay, back at property.......while wife sleeps from her night shift and another tonight.

Now that the mouse condos buttoned up, I can start cleaning the property up, trimming up trees, cutting up trees that were already down, etc. And I took my buddy Kane with me. Anytime I put on my boots he expects to go. The other stayed home and slept with momma.

173EC356-EA65-4C2C-BCF2-9DE9D70237B8.jpeg

F2C64997-1574-47EB-AEB8-DBD3B8850A14.jpeg

322DB520-0A4C-4C32-B4B3-5C23F85E032A.jpeg

cutting into this one downed tree I discovered incredible color so some of it had to come home. Will see what happens.

04BEEE82-F7C6-4410-A7DF-7395C785BAB0.jpeg
Happy thanksgiving my Woodbarter family!! God bless all of you from me and Kane.

Last edited: