In search of Flowering Magnolia wood

Friedrich9

Reaction score
First name
Frederick
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I feel $20 is a fair price. I’d like to do the flat rate box with 3 pieces stacked and kept at full width. Then have the rest cut to fit please. Thank you

DM me your PayPal and I will pay you. And send my Address
Payment sent. Thank you!

Friedrich9

Reaction score
First name
Frederick
When you say southern Magnolia, that name is used for a group of species including Star magnolia, Umbrella magnolia, Frazer magnolia, Sweetbay magnolia, Big-leaf magnolia and Grand magnolia. The last is an evergreen more often referred to as Southern magnolia. That is the one you were implying. Just a small difference between Southern magnolia and southern magnolia.

You pay the shipping and if you want any other. Let me know what other kinds of craft you do so I know what to pack the USPS medium gameboard box with. PM an address so I can get it off my porch. How does that sound?
I received the box thank you. The extra species was a nice surprise. I’m not sure if you saw my DM. But I have not paid you for the shipping. If you want to send me your PayPal I will pay you.

Also if you got anymore little boards of uncommon wood species, I’d be interested.

Mr. Peet

Reaction score
First name
Mark
I received the box thank you. The extra species was a nice surprise. I’m not sure if you saw my DM. But I have not paid you for the shipping. If you want to send me your PayPal I will pay you.

Also if you got anymore little boards of uncommon wood species, I’d be interested.
Sorry, for the slow response. I did respond to your PM that day but see it did not register. The PM basically said I do not have Pay Pal so send a check, money order or bank note to cover at least the cost of shipping.

As for uncommon species of little boards.... might have a few dozen.

Friedrich9

Reaction score
First name
Frederick
Sorry, for the slow response. I did respond to your PM that day but see it did not register. The PM basically said I do not have Pay Pal so send a check, money order or bank note to cover at least the cost of shipping.

As for uncommon species of little boards.... might have a few dozen.

No worries, I wanted to make sure I paid you. Please dm me your address and I’ll send you a check.

If you are willing to part with some more of those uncommon species, in either boards to make boxes, or bowl blank chunks, let me know what you’d want for another box or 2, and I can add it on.

Mr. Peet

Reaction score
First name
Mark
No worries, I wanted to make sure I paid you. Please dm me your address and I’ll send you a check.

If you are willing to part with some more of those uncommon species, in either boards to make boxes, or bowl blank chunks, let me know what you’d want for another box or 2, and I can add it on.
Check arrived today, thank you.