Kevin's magic forest

shadetree_1

Founding Member
Founding Member
Full Member
Messages
4,369
Reaction score
5,331
Location
Nutrioso, AZ
First name
Joe
Not sure where to put this, I know there are folks out there that never got any of Kevin's wood and I just found this stashed in my woodshop, so if you want a piece let me know, no charge, just pay shipping, you can't have it all, be fair, let someone get a piece that never got any. Some isn't the best quality but it came from a man with a great heart that we all cared about !!
Joe 20250317_121927.jpg
 
Last edited:
Hey Joe- I really would like a piece of Kevin’s magic Forest FBE for guitar plates and headplates as I have been trying for a long time. Thanks.

Arn
PS- if possible the piece at the bottom right hand corner laying flat.
 
Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #3
It's yours my friend, I'll pick up some of the padded flat rate envelopes tomorrow and get you a shipping price.
 
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #6
Pick out the one you want friend, this is all I have so to make it go as far as I can, pick one a d I'll get you a shipping cost
 
Hi There! I would also like a piece of history.
Any piece with at least a 10-11" side would be grand!
And, I'll certainly pay above shipping. You deserve something for your troubles.
Thank you for making them available.
Stay well.
--JB

Edit: If either of the two smallish ones on the right side in the middle are available, that would be great. Thx!!
 
Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #8
Right side second one up is your bud, I'll get back to with shipp
 
Could I tag the one on the bottom left ... standing up on edge?

If promised to someone already, I'll pass.

Thanks making this offer... Very generous
 
Last edited:
I have some of it also Joe and good to see you again. I have a piece he sent me that he wrote a note on. Came from the first piece of wood he ever ordered by mail. Been hanging onto it. Won’t ever use it.
 
If you have any left, I'd like a couple 4×4×1 (with good red if possible) for pot calls to turn and keep in the collection.
 
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #16
I have some of it also Joe and good to see you again. I have a piece he sent me that he wrote a note on. Came from the first piece of wood he ever ordered by mail. Been hanging onto it. Won’t ever use it.
Good to see you my friend, a couple of these pieces have his writing on the back of them where he wrote measurements, I'll never use it with these darn old eyes, so I thought I'd pass along a little WB history.
 
Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #17
If you have any left, I'd like a couple 4×4×1 (with good red if possible) for pot calls to turn and keep in the collection.
3rd one down on the left will be the one Eric. It will make a nice pot call.ill get shipping cots together for everyone in the next day or so, bare with me please.
 
Back
Top