Spalted Walnut 1" spindle blanks and knife blocks

rob3232

Member
Full Member
Messages
2,720
Reaction score
4,789
Location
WI.
First name
Rob
All 12 pieces are many years air dried and rough sawn. There is one piece of the 1" that is 7/8'. The knife block pieces are 1" to 1 1/4" thick and 1 1/4" to 1 1/2 wide. Refer to ruler in the pictures for length. Pictures are of dry wood showing opposing faces. $18 plus shipping.

IMG_1875.webp

IMG_1876.webp

IMG_1877.webp

IMG_1878.webp
 
And if Mike hill didn’t take what u got posted will do them also for tops
 
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #10
@myingling Here are seven pieces that I picked out for you. I think once you cut to size that you will have tops for strikers? I'll include some 1 x 1 pieces just in case. All are 1" (+) thick and rulers for size reference. $40 plus shipping.

IMG_1889.webp

IMG_1890.webp

IMG_1891.webp

IMG_1892.webp
 
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #11
@Mike Hill The majority of what I have is rough sawn 4/4. I do have a few nice bigger pieces that I kind of hoard. :treehugger:I would let this piece go for $65 just for you.

IMG_1893.webp

IMG_1894.webp

IMG_1895.webp

IMG_1896.webp
 
@Mike Hill The majority of what I have is rough sawn 4/4. I do have a few nice bigger pieces that I kind of hoard. :treehugger:I would let this piece go for $65 just for you.

View attachment 268833

View attachment 268834

View attachment 268835

View attachment 268836
@myingling Here are seven pieces that I picked out for you. I think once you cut to size that you will have tops for strikers? I'll include some 1 x 1 pieces just in case. All are 1" (+) thick and rulers for size reference. $40 plus shipping.

View attachment 268829

View attachment 268830

View attachment 268831

View attachment 268832
Thanks Rob
@myingling Here are seven pieces that I picked out for you. I think once you cut to size that you will have tops for strikers? I'll include some 1 x 1 pieces just in case. All are 1" (+) thick and rulers for size reference. $40 plus shipping.

View attachment 268829

View attachment 268830

View attachment 268831

View attachment 268832
looks great thanks.
 
Rob. Got my box everything looks great thanks for few extras. Appreciate it
 
Back
Top