Haha niceI can add some. They’re $4 per piece for the nice ones. It really makes nice calls!
View attachment 268818
View attachment 268819
I would let this piece go for $65 just for you.
@Mike Hill The majority of what I have is rough sawn 4/4. I do have a few nice bigger pieces that I kind of hoard.I would let this piece go for $65 just for you.
View attachment 268833
View attachment 268834
View attachment 268835
View attachment 268836
Thanks Rob@myingling Here are seven pieces that I picked out for you. I think once you cut to size that you will have tops for strikers? I'll include some 1 x 1 pieces just in case. All are 1" (+) thick and rulers for size reference. $40 plus shipping.
View attachment 268829
View attachment 268830
View attachment 268831
View attachment 268832
looks great thanks.@myingling Here are seven pieces that I picked out for you. I think once you cut to size that you will have tops for strikers? I'll include some 1 x 1 pieces just in case. All are 1" (+) thick and rulers for size reference. $40 plus shipping.
View attachment 268829
View attachment 268830
View attachment 268831
View attachment 268832
I like everything about it but the bug holes. Probably won't be able to work around them.@Mike Hill The majority of what I have is rough sawn 4/4. I do have a few nice bigger pieces that I kind of hoard.I would let this piece go for $65 just for you.
View attachment 268833
View attachment 268834
View attachment 268835
View attachment 268836
Unfortunately not.Got any big chunks that look worse than the one Mike just passed on? Pretty stuff