Is there now a brand of maloof oil? Or do you still mix it with oil beeswax and something else I can’t remember?
Yes, I believe it is African Sumac. Wood gets dark quickly whhen exposed to elementsNice looking for sure. The wood looks dark versus a common green. Is it an African sumac?
Very soft, very chatoyant and very colourful.Nice. Sumac? I'll have to cut into the sumac tree in my back yard.
Your tree is likely native and will be soft and a shade of green for the wood. His stuff harder and more of a brown to red color to start and aging to brown.Nice. Sumac? I'll have to cut into the sumac tree in my back yard.
Aha. Thanks for the info...Your tree is likely native and will be soft and a shade of green for the wood. His stuff harder and more of a brown to red color to start and aging to brown.
Thank you. Third time is the charmGorgeous and an amazing finial.