**ɛռɖɛɖ** Thins- of all kinds

Tony

Hardwood Enthusiast
Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Tony
Suggest we exit Mike's thread and start a new one. We've trampled all over his tonight. I'll find it and post tomorrow in a new thread.

It's okay, hijacking posts happens sometimes, the :old: doesn't care! :sarcastic:

Mike1950

Founding Member
Founding Member
Reaction score
First name
Mike
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sorry, didn't see your post until it was too late.
you are fine Larry, I am not a believer that you selling wood in my thread is going to make one bit of difference as to how much wood I sell. You do it in great humor- actually you have added to it. I meant- go for it- Tony is a Texan- Can't wear a cowboy hat- he is too short..... :lol2::sarcastic:

:hide:

Tony

Hardwood Enthusiast
Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Tony
you are fine Larry, I am not a believer that you selling wood in my thread is going to make one bit of difference as to how much wood I sell. You do it in great humor- actually you have added to it. I meant- go for it- Tony is a Texan- Can't wear a cowboy hat- he is too short..... :lol2::sarcastic:

GGGRRRRRRRR!!!!

FranklinWorkshops

Reaction score
First name
Larry

What's the old saying, "All hat and no cattle?" Actually a big hat might help Tony. He seems to be a nice guy but you all know him better than I. :unknown:

Barb

Reaction score
First name
Barbara
Here it is. The piece behind it is also koa, but very dark. This lot is for sale over in my Etsy store. If interested, I'll move it to a new thread on this site and discount it for the Etsy fee savings.

View attachment 146130

View attachment 146131
Sorry it took so long to reply. There was a crazy windstorm here and we lost power here for a few hours. That Spalted is really pretty. And I can tell you guys are ribbing each other in fun. That’s how it should be. :)

Barb

Reaction score
First name
Barbara
Your Etsy store is really nice too. I’m going to ponder between the Spalted Maple on there and the Koa. Maybe I’ll have decided in the morning. Thanks again for posting the pic for me.

FranklinWorkshops

Reaction score
First name
Larry
Your Etsy store is really nice too. I’m going to ponder between the Spalted Maple on there and the Koa. Maybe I’ll have decided in the morning. Thanks again for posting the pic for me.

You're most welcome, Barb. We do have fun here and the moderators help keep us within the boundaries. Many of us are just senior children at heart.

Like I mentioned, we'll take this possible transaction to another thread. Send me a private message if you decide you want it. If you haven't done a PM before, just click on my avatar and you'll see a box open with my info. There is a "start a conversation" option at the top. Click on it to initiate a private message. We use that to exchange information that should not be on an open forum for the world to see.