FBE coloration is intriguing!I had to split the Post up, too many photos.
Today I did two cherry bowls and three more FBE.
They all have been bagged and packed and shavings for a few weeks.
View attachment 293962 View attachment 293963 View attachment 293964 View attachment 293965 View attachment 293966
Congrats! Let us know how the setup goes.
Mobile stand installed and it’s sitting upright. So far, no issues. Hardest thing so far was standing it up after putting the base on. It was a very wise choice to get the mobile base.Congrats! Let us know how the setup goes.
Congrats! Nice slabs!So today my son and I took a bit of a roadtrip to pick up some free 8/4 cherry slabs given for free. What blew my mind was they were really big and had some great figure. What a score. View attachment 294044View attachment 294045View attachment 294046View attachment 294047View attachment 294048View attachment 294049