What music are you listening to NOW?

Edit: Not sure why the vid didn't show up?



There ya go. Fixed.
 
Been a while since In A Gadda Da Vida :good2:



Brink said:
One of the younger members here didn't know about these guys, silly yutes.

Is this the yutes you are talking about...:rofl2::rofl2:

 
So yoots are defendants? If so, are all defendants yoots? If so, that's good news because I can now be cleared of the recent charges against me since I'm too old to be a yoot.

:wacko3:
 
Kevin said:
So yoots are defendants? If so, are all defendants yoots? If so, that's good news because I can now be cleared of the recent charges against me since I'm too old to be a yoot.

:wacko3:

Sorry, good try but no cigar.
You need a better solicitor.
Vinnie may be available, if so it would be worth the price just to be around Mona Lisa

 
 
I never heard that before Mike - I like it. I am diggin it while I open up todays packages. Great music. :good:
 
I already had the European release of this album before (it had some other songs) it was even released in the USA in 1975. I guess that makes me a music nerd. Or addict.


Finie, belle vie, bonne nuit.
 
Guess it was unsuitable. Deleted. Along with Jose Feliciano.

Here is a good one maybe.
 
 
this song kinda defines the way i go about my life, thought i would share

two of the artist i hope to see in concert soon.
 
i only believing alien is true when i heard this song.
extraordinary odd chord progresion but heard hamonic with daniel amazing vocal and amazing orchestra wash.
van dyen park from beach boy meat silverchair was the best music i ever heard.
behin kurt cobain of course .LOL
 
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBnTt1J1vNs[/video]
 
scrimman said:
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBnTt1J1vNs[/video]

Sorta like "Where Have All The Flowers Gone" turned into a ballad but more hardcore. Though I don't think anyone wants war I, just thought the timing a little odd. Seems they are saying the fallen died for nothing. Just my interpertation.
 
Back
Top