What music are you listening to NOW?

Yeah, it kinda does say that, but it's a period piece. Consider that this was written just after the first world war, which was supposedly the war to end all wars. Sorry if it seemed inappropriate, but it's the only song that truly covers my feelings about war and the waste it causes in human lives. I honor the dead, but wish it wasn't so necessary.
 
here's a lil something from Evanescence called "My Immortal" the acoustic version.

 
Last edited:
I like classic rock but I also enjoy this kind of stuff. I found them on YouTube about a year ago and now have their 2 CD's. John Schmidt, the piano player wrote this song when he was 17.
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fAZIQ-vpdw[/video]

Here's one with Schmidt, & the cello player, Steven Sharp Nelson.
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzF_y039slk[/video]

This one's just Nelson tweeking on some classical stuff...
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ry4BzonlVlw[/video]

Kinda geeky but some of you may enjoy it.[/i]
 

Snow Patrol....The Lightning Strike
 
Last edited:

You just gotta watch da man move. Incredible.
 
I'm going to be sick.

:bad:
 
I just made that Kevin's ringtone on my phone. He never calls me, but it will sure be sweet if he does now... Thanks, Brink!
 
I like it OK but enough is enough. I woke up with it in my head Sunday morning; three days is enough.
Someone please exorcise The White Winter Hymnal.



 
DKMD said:
I just made that Kevin's ringtone on my phone. He never calls me, but it will sure be sweet if he does now... Thanks, Brink!

Now I'm gonna buy a robo caller and drive you :crazy:

Na na na na naah nah.
 
Brink said:
I'm gonna send Kevin my spare Robbin Sparkles poster

Got any old Donnie and Marie or David Cassidy posters? :silly:
 
Back
Top