What music are you listening to NOW?

Hmmm...they're showing Carol King over here.
 
After doing a little wiki research, looks like it was recorded last year. Aired now as one of those pbs fundraisers. But new to me, I'm loving it.
 
When KISS first hit the airwaves I was a huge fan. I saw them twice. But as my musical tastes evolved, 99% of their stuff fell completely off my like list. Except about half a dozen of their songs which I still like as much today if not more. This is one of them. One of the best R&R songs ever. By anyone. Period.

 
Oh man...I missed this one on the tube...


Not bad...sounds good live too. But the album version nailed it...

@Kevin
 
Oh man...I missed this one on the tube...


Not bad...sounds good live too. But the album version nailed it...

@Kevin


Not at all what I am used to from these guys. That was pretty awesome.
 
I've been listening to Blackstar, Bowie's final album. I love how angular and jagged much of it is but very melancholy.

BTW I really love the Uli Jon Roth years of the Scorpions.
 
I've been listening to Blackstar, Bowie's final album. I love how angular and jagged much of it is but very melancholy.

BTW I really love the Uli Jon Roth years of the Scorpions.

Post a video of one of the songs. That's what the thread is all about.
 
Just now closing up the shop before I turn into a pumpkin at midnight. This is nice to shut everything down by . . . .

 
Just now closing up the shop before I turn into a pumpkin at midnight. This is nice to shut everything down by . . . .


Here's one I really like from Mark Knopfler. I like to play the entire score.

 
I've been a Knopfler fan since Dire Straits first album. I've not listened to this entire score but my wife made me watch the whole movie once so I have heard it. :sarcastic:

It's actually a good movie if you're in the mood for a chick flick. I'll play it in the shop this coming week when I am printing labels and finishing etc and can listen to it uninterrupted without machinery noise. Thanks for the heads up.
 

My grandson is here this morning...this is one of his favorite songs....
 
Back
Top